13. A Blemish

Author's Notes:  

Warning, this chapter contains some semi-explicit content

[ph] = preferred honorific

[pn] = preferred noun

[ppr] = preferred pronoun

---

Alan nipped your outer ear with his teeth. You froze as you suddenly felt the sharp pain blossom to your lobe.

What on earth was happening.

You slowly opened your eyes. Slowly but surely, the slurry of whites and blues became clouds and the sky again. You held your breath, listening to the soft sound of teeth against skin.

This guy that you just met. Who gave you a tour of this secret project. Who knew Shirou. Who claimed that his age was beyond the twenty something years you assumed to be true. Is now biting your ear? Genuinely, you were kind of expecting something worse to happen. A weird mixture of relief and fear washed over you when you realized that you were still alive. Of all of the possibilities that Alan could have pursued to murder you, he certainly chose one of the most unorthodox methodologies.

And you certainly weren't expecting this... this weird indulgence of some underlying fetish?

Fuck, this was so weird.

A blush crept its way to your cheeks. Your fingers trembled as you wrinkled his blazer with your tightening clutch. Every tiny movement you made was pure entertainment for him; you were simply the comedic relief in the movie that he was directing. If you shifted your legs, he would bite a little harder. If you arched your back, he'd even run his tongue lightly over your ears. He continued to nibble away until he elicited another whimper. His lips grazed against your ear as his lips curled,

"Such a strange human being: you act so frightened, but it looks like you're enjoying this."

His arrogance radiated like the sun on this summer afternoon. You'd love to prove him wrong. You didn't care how important he was to this hospital; nothing could justify anything short of what he was doing right now. You tried to pull your head away, but all you did was exacerbate his bite.

"S-stop, ah— biting my ear."

This was clearly a perverted businessman who clearly needed to reconsolidate with his significant other so that he can stop projecting his fantasies on random strangers.

"Maybe when you stop lying, sweetheart."

Nope. At this point, you didn't care if he dropped you. He can go to hell for all you cared. This was enough exploring for one day. You craved only for the comfort and safety of your ward now. You abruptly pushed your arms against his chest,

"How's this for lying— g-get the fuck off of me!"

His grip on your hips remained steady. But to your surprise, he stopped biting your ear. A thin string of saliva trailed from his lips as he pulled away to face you once more.

"What, you didn't enjoy that?"

He cocked his head to the side.

Your eyes widened, "No! I didn't! You bit me!"

You held a hand over your throbbing ear. You could feel the remnants of the slick from his mouth and couldn't help but shudder again. You wiped your hand on your gown to remove it from your fingers.

"Or."

He smiled deviously, lifting you back on your feet so that you both were standing up straight. He gently lifted your chin up and stared into your eyes.