Well this was very fun

Before you read this, this might be very short but whatever

Before you read this, this might be very short but whatever. Hope you enjoy it.

1986

Today Queen was performing at Wembley stadium, and I was super excited. I got front row seats, which were very expensive might I add. I feel like I might've actually drained my bank account to an all time low.

Oh well. AT LEAST I'LL GET TO SEE QUEEN.

I was with my friend Gabby, and we were planning on sneaking to the after party. Probably a bad idea, but I did it before at an Aerosmith concert so why not try again? Finally the concert was starting. There he was Freddie Mercury singing his heart out. Brian May playing the guitar so uniquely. Deaky being our little disco man. And Roger fucking Taylor being the hottest person I've ever seen. Eventually the concert ended, and them me and Gabby had a mission.

Walking out of the venue we got to their hotel. We got up to the last floor where there were a lot of security teams. Squeezing pass people we got our way in the party not being noticed. Walking on the rooftop was the coolest place I've ever seen. There were drinks everywhere along with food and so many people.

"Y/N I don't know about you but the alcohol is calling my name. So see ya later" Gabby said, then ran off.

"Great" I mumbled.

I decided to explore because why the hell not, when I bumped into somebody.

Shit maybe they'll know. Oh whatever. Just play it cool.

"Sorry" I said, looking up to see those beautiful baby blue eyes.

Roger Taylor was right in front of me smiling AT ME.

"Doesn't look like, you're on the guest list love" he said calmly, making me a little nervous that he would kick me out.

"Don't worry I don't really care. As long as you're not a murderer" he said , making you laugh a little. Just then Gabby came stumbling towards you.

"I feel gReAt" she said, slurring her words to the point where she sounded like she wasn't even human.

"Gabby I left you alone twenty minutes ago. How the hell are you this drunk" I said, making Roger chuckle from behind me.

"Y/N when you've just gotten into a party you should waste no time to have fun. That should be a lesson to you" she said, pointing her finger at you before falling into your arms making you stumble a bit. Suddenly you felt a pair of arms help you. Looking behind you, you saw Roger trying to steady you.

"Hold on there love. You don't want to fall do you?" He said.

"Uh yeah. Thanks for everything. I don't actually quite know what I'm saying. I'm gonna go and help her into our hotel room" you said, trying to lean Gabby on your shoulder and arms.

"Why don't I help you. You seem like you need help" he offered.

"Uh yeah sure" you said, he then took Gabbys other arm and helped you drag her out of the party.

On the way to your rooms, you and Roger got on pretty well. Finally arriving in your room you tucked Gabby in her bed, then leaned against the wall in exhaustion. You looked up at Roger who looked fine.

"How are you not dying. You just carried someone down so many stairs. You should at least feel a bit tired" you said, making him chuckle.

"Maybe I'm just good at not showing" he replied cheekily.

"Oh well right okay" you breathed.

A couple hours went by and he had to go and get to his room.

"Thank you Y/N. It was kinda nice hanging with someone that wasn't the boys" he said, in your doorway.

"Yeah well anytime" you shrugged.

"Before I leave I was wondering if I could have your phone number" he asked, looking at you.

"Oh yeah sure" you said, trying to find a piece of paper. Writing it down you handed it to him. He gave you his, then left by kissing you.

That night you dreamt of all the things that had happened, and what could possibly happen in the future.