𝟑 | 8,14,22

Alyssandra woke that morning feeling like she's been hit over by a huge truck

Alyssandra woke that morning feeling like she's been hit over by a huge truck. Her muscles felt incredibly sore and she could barely move. She blearily sat up, the remnants of her dream flashing behind her eyes. For once her dream didn't make her wake up gasping for breath but it did leave an odd feeling of discontentment on her chest, an overwhelming sense of sadness. She closed her eyes, trying to remember what exactly she had dreamt about. Nothing came up.

She got ready for school. Curly hair tied up in a pony-tail, headband over her bangs. They had cheer practice that day, so she readied both her sports and school bags. Alyssandra stared at herself in the mirror, still feeling sore. She noticed her eyes now had bags beneath them, and she reluctantly fixed it up with make-up. She hasn't had a proper sleep since school started. Her nights were filled with extremely vivid dreams, often waking her up early in the morning.

She grabbed her blackberry phone before going downstairs. 8:14 A.M, 22 New Text Messages. Aly blinked, whipping her head to look at her clock in surprise. "Holy shit." Aly practically ran down the stairs in a hurry.

"You alright, Al? You woke up pretty late." Jenna was cleaning the house.

Aly gave her a wave as she went out, "Yeah it sucks gotta go bye!"

She was in the process of dragging her bike out when a Chevy car rolled over to their house. She did a double-take in surprise, wondering why Damon Salvatore had driven over.

"What are you doing here?" she demanded, frowning. "Listen, man. I don't know what your deal with Stefan is but I want nothing to do with it."

Damon held up his hands in mock surrender. Aly's eyes narrowed at him. "I come in peace!" he declared, half grinning. "I thought it'll be nice to give you a ride since my brother cut our talk yesterday rather short."

Glancing at her watch, Aly almost had a heart attack upon seeing she had 15 minutes left to get to school. "Alright fine." she ran up to the car, getting inside in a hurry. "But if I end up late I'm blaming you."

Damon smirked. "Sure thing."

They ended up beating the clock as Damon drove past the speed limit. He had Guns N' Roses on the background throughout the drive, and Aly thought that the band rather suited him. She quite liked the band herself.

"Thanks for the drive," she said as she got out. The school was already packed, and she was 5 minutes away from being late. Aly grinned. "I have never been late in my entire life."

Damon eyed her. "Yeah, you seem like the type." She wasn't sure whether that was a compliment or not. "What made you so late then?" he asked. Aly could feel eyes on them and she hastily turned around. People were giving them looks. Damon did look like quite the character, he was also way older. Aly could care less.