𝟓 | The Supernatural

Nothing was better than a pair of black lace underwear

Or at least, that's what Caroline kept on telling her as she scrubbed through cars. Just listen to the music , Aly told herself. She had demanded on using her Ipod for the speakers. At least now Aly could act like a stripper with Poker Face playing in the background. Besides, dancing around made her momentarily lose her exhaustion from having little to no sleep that night. She had spent the night staring at Elena's ceiling. Aly could hardly even remember if she's slept at all, much less if she had another dream.

Thankfully, she didn't receive any bruising from Damon's rough handling yesterday, so she looked perfectly fine whilst wearing the bikini. Aly didn't dare text him or Stefan, fearing the worst. She looked forward to her meet up with Sheila Bennett later that day, hoping that she'll be able to explain everything that's been going on.

Caroline groaned next to her, wiping her forehead. "We should have planned a dance." She said, "Like in Bring it On."

"You want us to dance while washing cars?"

"What?" Caroline scoffed, "Have you never watched Bring it On?"

Caroline seemed to have forgotten that she practically forced Aly, Elena, and Bonnie to watch Bring it On before the start of High School. "Of course I've watched Bring it On ?" said Aly, "That's the one with Spiderman's girlfriend, right?" Caroline hummed, "I don't remember that part, I think you mean The House Bunny ."

"Didn't Bring it On have a sexy car wash scene?'

"Nope."

Disappointed, Caroline resumed working on the lancer.

On the side, Aly spots Elena talking to Matt, completely oblivious that her Stefan's brother was some sort of- witch? Was that it? Pursing her lips, Aly also made a mental note to have a nice long talk with her sister. The thought of Stefan harassing Elena the same way Damon did to her left an uneasy feeling on her stomach. She also didn't know if Stefan was anything like him- or he even was! Without even noticing, her eyes dropped to the marking on her wrist, giving it a rub, she sighed.

Aly's eyes sought after Bonnie. Feeling disappointed that her friend had basically dropped her off. Bonnie hasn't replied to any of her texts or calls. It left a bad taste on her mouth.

Her mood became worse when a too-familiar jeep rolled up on to the wash. Caroline shot her a look. Tyler Lockwood has finally arrived, practically screaming his arrival with his loud-ass speakers. He's probably here to ruin everyone's time by acting like a dick. Avoiding his car and presence, she walked over to another car.