Bonus Prose: A Sky Full of Stars

A Sky Full of Stars

By: Queen Anne

She was once lost in the vast darkness not knowing where to go.

Her eyes though tired, looked above- wondering how does it feel like to be a star amongst the sky? Keeping onto her journey - following her heart's will, she met different people, from different walks of life, living different stories and dreams to fulfill that left her wondering,

How could she ever shine just like a star in a sky full of stars?

She kept on wandering into the unknown and wondering the same thought in mind.

All of those until she met his gaze that was torn from the same night sky she used to look at every night.

And in the darkness, she knew she can still see as all it took was his darn smile that crept up his face.

Not a single word was said though she felt the warmth, hope, passion, and love from a simple smile that gave her the answer.

He gave her hope to live on her life, warmth in her heart as she strived and kept doing what she love with that ignited the fire burning passion in her like the sparkling light that a star can give in to the hollow darkness of the night sky.

She who once was lost has now found herself.

He who became her world has made her into who she became.

She who once thought her life as dull has found purpose, meaning and direction.

He who stole her heart has made her change for the better.

She who once thought her heart could never beat for love has found love in the most unexpected ways.

He whom she fell in love with, has made her into a northern star shining brightly in a sky full of stars.

POETRYVERSEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें