~1~

Theme songs --- Physical by Dua Lipa.
Titanium by Sia.
Unstoppable by Sia.

___________________________

Seville, Spain. 2015

Isabella

"You are hereby sentenced to death by hanging." The judge struck his gavel on the sound block and rested back on his seat. "Take her away. And may the Lord have mercy on your soul, young one."

I looked back at the people in the court. No one dear to me was here. Mom, dad, sisters, brothers, no cousins. They were all dead. There wasn't anyone who would give me a last hug before my death. No one.

The policemen guarding me pulled me away and I watched the look on some people's faces go scoff-like. They all wanted me gone with everything they've got. I was a criminal, once a selfmade criminal, wanting to follow in my father's footsteps but now a terrorist who did nothing but terrorize and hunt people down like animals. I had slaughtered several men, eight men from the government house and that had earned me this death penalty. I didn't care about going to prison or facing death again because I knew I had done what was needed to be done. I had ended the lives of the people related to those that ended the lives of my little family.

          Just as I was being led out, I heard the sounds of pistol guns, blasting in the air. Two men appeared from no where and snapped the necks of the policemen leading me out.

I smiled.

The devil always did find a way after all.

"About time." I said into the dark as I felt someone uncuff me. "Who the hell are you and why are you stalking me? I asked you a question!" I rasped out as a figure moved closer to the light.

"First of all, I'm not your stalker or anything. I only want your best interest at heart. And besides, I do have a name."

"And your fucking name is?"

"Lucas Giovanni. A friend of your father's."

I scoffed. "Papa's dead if you've mistakenly hit your head."

"I know. And that is why I'm here. To repay the good your father's done for me.''

"Well just so you know, I'm not getting out of here alive. We, as a matter of fact."

He gave out a laugh that sounded like rumbles. "Since you're not familiar with me, I'll take it as a side compliment." He took my hand. "Let's go."

Instinctively, I followed him. Not that I trusted him or anything, I just followed him simply because my mind told me to. On our way out, we met with a lot of guards. Lucas took out each and everyone of them. It didn't surprise me because I had dealt with worse. Worse when I ended the life of a chief of state.

"Seize them!" We heard a loud scream and that got us running on our heels. On our way, a cop jumped out of nowhere and punched me but I returned the favor by giving him a brutal slap that completely knocked him out.

I stared at the poor man on the floor. He had been nice to me before. "Let's go," Lucas took my hand again. "There's no time to get emotional."