Part 8

The day finally came for Kiana to leave the hospital with baby J.J and when the nurses asked who she wanted them to call to help transport them home, she froze. Knowing she should go to Jones' parents place but also that she couldn't hide the instant connections he had with her birth mother who she knew she needed so bad right now.

''Can I call and sort it out myself?'' Kiana asked the nurse.

''Sure thing, you will be ready to leave in around 2 hours, so just let them know that time frame!'' She said before walking off to check on other paitents.

Kiana looked at her phone and hovered over Stella's name. She clicked the message button.

'Are you at work?'

'No, today I have off, whats wrong'

'I need somewhere to go with J.J. I wanted to check if the offer to be with you was still on the table. I'm not strong enough to go to Jones' parents'

'Hey! First of all you are an incrediably strong person, don't you dare doubt yourself and you are always welcome here! How long do we have to get ready for you? What time do you need to be collected?'

'Thank you so much. In about 2 hours.'

'Okay, hang tight xox'

Kiana smiled to herself and looked over at her son, knowing that although a tragedy had just happened they have a high chance of a happy life together. She gets to go live with a mom, dad, sibling and a warm and happy home.

Her family will always be broken without Jones but knowing that he was so supportive of her to know her birth mom, she knows that shes doing the right thing.