Chapter 9:

After Stella got off the phone with Kiana she ran to the lounge room.

"Kelly, up! Now! We have approximately 2 hours to get ready for Kiana and J.J" she ordered.

Kelly jumped up knowing she means business and got Lucas and headed out to Target to get everything they need.
Stella went to party city to get balloons and banners to make it an extra warm welcome.
"I want this to be great, I want her to feel welcome and loved" Stella said to herself as she's loading up baskets of boy stuff.

Back at home Kelly was putting up baby items.
"Lucas, pass that" he asked.
"Dad you are lucky you don't have to build at work" he chuckled.
"Your mom built all your stuff Luke" Kelly laughed back. "You ready to fulfil Uncle duties. It's a serious job lil dude" he asked.
"I am the best uncle Lucas there ever has been" he said proudly.
Stella arrived back home and helped Kelly with furniture and then left him to set up balloons and welcome signs while she goes to get Kiana.

At the hospital Kiana sits there nervously waiting and overwhelmed with every other emotion knowing she had originally planned to be in her own apartment with Jones close by to his parents.
Feeling guilty she messages them.

"I am going home today. With Stella. I want to have relationship with her, I love you both so much for all you have done and you are welcome over anytime you want. J.J needs you in his life too"

Stella arrived at the hospital...
"Ready to go Kiddo?"
"Yeah.. we are both ready to start a new normal"

Kiana was silent the whole ride home and Stella knew not to say anything, she had been through some traumatic stuff this past week and questioning her would only make her worse.

They arrive at the house and Stella's smile says a thousand words as she mumbles to herself.
"You did it boys".
She looks over to Kiana who has tears in her eyes as she gets J.J out the car and walks into the house.

Both greeted by Kelly and Luke.
"WELCOME HOME" they both shout.

"Home..."
".. I'm finally home.. we are finally home" Kiana says while wiping tears from her eyes.