The Boy with the Sapphire Eyes

Guys, this is my first ever story so I'm really sorry if it sucks! Also, this Story is MY OUTLET! I have been through lots of the things in this book and writing about it helps. I also like fanfics so might as well incorporate them ig. ✌️

Karmas POV:
It was a normal night. I was walking down a bustling street. Streetlights and neon signs from shops and bars lit the sidewalk. I checked my watch, it read 10:30 pm. Still pretty early. I was thinking about the boy with the blue hair and sparkling cerulean eyes. I'd never talked to him before, but I felt I knew him better than anyone else back at the school. He had a beautiful smile plastered to his face. The smile almost seemed real at first...

Flashback:
I watched as the kid with eyes as beautiful as lapis lazuli walked across the schoolyard. It was the first day of sophomore year. Who was this person? I don't remember seeing those beautiful eyes from Freshman year. This kid must be a transfer. I couldn't tell what gender the kid was. I think he's a boy. Yes, he looks like a girl, but I had a sense he wasn't. He had a smile covering his face... a heavenly, bewitching smile. It pulled me in. I watched the boy for a while after that. His eyes and his smile made it impossible for me to not. I noticed. I noticed, unlike anybody else. I doubt anyone else cared though, that through his smile, was sheer pain. Yes, his smile was beautiful, but I couldn't help daydream how beautiful it would have been if only it wasn't a mask to cover up his secrets.
I was strolling down the hallway one day, when I passed a large group of people giggling, hovering around a classroom door. It was room 305. This was the abandoned classroom no one ever taught in anymore. There was muffled yelling coming from inside the classroom. I listened closer trying to push my way past the snickering classmates. In between the shouts I heard shaky breaths and sobbing. "WHY! WHY! WHY!" I heard a voice scream. I could tell that whoever the person was that was screaming inside the rundown classroom would have had a calm soothing voice if the person inside wasn't screaming.
"Who's in there..." muttered a girl who looked to be a freshman.
"That blue haired psycho" muttered the boy standing next to her who seemed to be the same age. My eyes immediately widened.
"PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE! PLEASE!"
"Is there anyone else in there with her?" I rolled my eyes. That's right, I thought to myself. Everyone but me thinks he's a girl.
"No..." said the boy peeping through the tiny window through the classroom. The group promptly bursted into another fit of giggles from their newfound knowledge that the boy was talking to himself.
"The freaks a total psycho. I passed her in the hallway once and she was murmuring to herself like some kind of mental moron."
The group immediately succumbed to another fit of hushed giggles "I've heard her saying weird things too!" Said a boy with a prominent nose and freckles scattered across his face. "Like, one time she was sitting in the cafeteria and she grabbed her shoulder and whispered 'Don't touch me!' She looked like a total lunatic". The classmates nodded in agreement and others spoke up claiming they had noticed similar situations as well.
"SHUT UP SHES COMING" a girl yelled and somehow whispered at the same time. The classmates scrambled around the hallway some pretending to go through their lockers as the boy shakily walked out of the classroom. He walked across the hallway, his body still shaking slightly. One of the classmates whispered to his friend who nodded vigorously with a snicker. The boy stuck his leg out and tripped the shaken tearstained child. One boy across the hallways snorted loudly. The gorgeous boy slowly and shakily got up and apologized profusely before running out of the hallway and turning the corner.

Present time Karmas POV:
Karma put his thumb to his lip. That alluring boy... he thought to himself. What secrets are you hiding.