Are you scared?

Nagisas POV: I'm doing really well! I've made really lovely friends and I'm not being constantly abused by my mother anymore! I'm even living with the love of my li-

Wait what. Im just gonna shake that off. Anyways.... even though I still get bullied and have hallucinations sometimes, it's gone way down and I don't cut and can eat now!
Although... I've noticed something weird going on in my chest. Every time I look at karma my heart thumps really hard. I start to feel loopy. It's scaring me. I think I may... like him?

Karmas POV:
I call Nagisa downstairs to ask what takeout we should get. We decide on Chinese. I run out to go grab some takeout and we sit down on the couch and watch finding Nemo together. I feel Nagisas head snuggle into the nook of my shoulder. I smirk to myself as I set my food down and pull him into a sitting position. I wrap my arms around his tiny body and stroke up and down on his scarred, fragile wrists. I hear him moan a little and honestly, that shit turned me on. I move up to his neck using my nails to lightly stroke up and down on his skin. I pull down his shirt a bit to stroke down his back. He kept whimpering out in pleasure and at that point I couldn't help it anymore. I put my lips on his ear lightly. I felt his body jolt a little as I licked up and down his neck.
"K-k-karma? What a-are you doing?"
I smirked and said "are you okay with me touching you?"
I felt him nod slowly so I whispered in his ear "then relax and let me make you feel good"
SMUT I REPEAT SMUT. TREAD WITH CAUTION
I pick his faint figure up and carefully lay him down on my bed. He sits with his knees slightly bent and his arms hoisting his back off the bed. That position was really attractive to me. I crawled over to him, his face getting redder by the second.
"Don't be afraid... na~gi~sa" I moaned into his ear
I pushed his body down onto the bed. I brushed my lips against his soft dainty ones. His lips were already parted so I took it as an opportunity to slip my tongue inside his mouth. I felt him try to fight with my tongue but the fight didn't last long. I dominated his mouth with ease. As I let my tongue stroke all over his mouth I heard him let out tiny moans. It was beautiful. I went to put my hand in between his thighs, I looked up at him and he nodded. I smirked. His face turned bright red. I reached my hand in between his thighs and felt his body tense up. I stroked lightly up and down. He started to moan but covered his mouth in embarrassment. I let go of his member and pulled his hand away from his mouth.
"I want to hear you. Moan for me~"
He nodded hesitantly and I continued stroking him, lightly at first but soon faster and faster. His moans were beautiful. I wanted to tease him a little so right when I heard him say "K-k-arma I th-think I-I'm gonna-" I quickly yanked my hand away with a huge smirk plastered over my face. He looked up at me with a flustered, upset looking face and said "b-but k-karmaaa"
"Nagisa you dirty little thing" you could sense my smugness from a mile away. "You want me to go all the way don't you?"
He nodded. His face put my hair color to shame.
"That's all I needed to know." I yank his clothes off, and then mine. I resume putting my hand between his thighs, this time, I'm rubbing frantically and with passion.
"AHHH KARMA"
Nagisa was a moaning mess. Shortly after I started, he came. I licked my fingers. I looked up at him with lust in my eyes. I bit down on his neck and I heard him moan. I did this all over his neck until I found his sweet spot. "Kar-ahhhh"
There it is. I thought, satisfied with myself. I sucked and licked for a good while until I couldn't take it anymore.
"Okay. This may hurt a little at first, alright?"
He looked at me, a nervous glint in his eyes, and nodded.
"Are you scared?"
"A little..."
I wrapped my arms around his chest and purred into his ear saying "I'll make you feel so so good"
He shuttered.
I held out three finger to his face. "Suck." I commanded. I felt his mouth cover my fingers. It felt so good. I moaned out his name. Once he pulled away I pushed his body closer to mine.
"Are you ready"
"I- I think so"
I slowly pushed one finger into his body. I heard him cry out "K-karma... please.. it hurts!" I put my other hand on his shoulder, stroking up and down. It hurt me to hear him hurting, but I knew he wouldn't regret it. I placed another finger inside of him, and then the third finger. He was squirming around now, tears streaming out of his eyes. He was whimpering in pain.
"Shhhh" I whispered into his ear "I'm so sorry you're hurting, but trust me, once the pain stops, you'll feel so so good"
I started to scissor my fingers around inside of him to stretch him out. Soon his cries turned into moans. Yup. I'm hard. I pulled my fingers out and centered myself in front of him. I slowly pushed myself inside of him. His moans were getting louder by the second. I was moaning too. I started to thrust back and forth and back and fourth until we were both moaning messes. I came inside of him with a loud grunt. I heard Nagisa moan loudly at that. I kept going until Nagisa came all over the sheets.
We both collapsed down onto the sheets, sweating, panting messes. He looked over at me. I was staring into his beautiful eyes, my cheeks a slight pink. I stroked his cheek lightly and he curled up onto me.
"K-karma... I think I... love you."
I felt water stream out of my eyes as I whispered "Nagisa, I love you more than anything"