Hey Karma, look! I made friends

Nagisas POV:
Karma is too good to me. Since the first day I ever met him he's been helping me. He's always there for me. It was the hardest thing I've ever done to tell him about my past, but I probably couldn't have even said a thing if it wasn't him I told it to.
Ever since the cutting accident him and I have been getting closer. I notice how his golden treasure eyes pierce straight through me causing my cheeks to heat up and that when he smirks at me there are butterfly's in my stomach. As much as I opened up this past month, Karma has too. He explained to me why he lived alone. Apparently his parents both died in an accident only just last year and that he could chose between either being taken in by another adult or living in this apartment. According to him, the only reason he was offered the place was thanks to a nice old lady who said that she would let him stay there and get food both for free as long as he helped out with chores around the apartment complex. He didn't like the idea of going to a new family so he chose this place. It hurt my heart that Karma lost BOTH of his parents just last year.
I remember after I told Karma about what happened in my past he would often wake up screaming and sobbing. I would always rush to his room comforting him. He never told me what the nightmares were about. I think I had an idea though. Sometimes Karma even asked me to sleep in his room. He said it helped the nightmares to know I was right there with him and safe. Hearing that pretty much confirmed my suspicions. My heart warmed at the thought the he was worried for me. I did hate that he was hurting for me though.

Karmas POV:
It was Monday morning and I was getting ready for school. I had taken a shower and was getting dressed. Once I finished I waited for Nagisa and then we headed out the door. I guess once people started to notice one person was hanging out with Nagisa, they felt more comfortable with the idea that maybe, if Nagisa had made a friend, than he must not be all that freaky. Anyways a couple of people were talking to him now. I'd noticed the group of kids hanging out with each other around the school a couple of times. Some of them were even in some of me and Nagisas classes. Their names were Rio, Kaede, Yuma, and Tomohito. They honestly always seemed pretty nice to me. They never picked on Nagisa but they didn't really talk to him either. Now we actually often hung out and had lunch together. I think I've actually caught Nagisa with a genuine smile every now and then. I felt very very happy for the first time in quite a while.
Once we got to the school grounds, Rio ran over to us yelling "Aye! Nagisa, Karma! How's it hangin?" Nagisa let out a little giggle, his cheeks tinted pink with happiness.
"Im doing great!" Nagisa looked up at me and I smirked and winked at him, making Nagisas face go redder than my hair.
I looked up at Rio with a grin and said "never better." Rio beamed at us.
"How about you Rio?" I heard Nagisa say.
"Ya know, I'm not half bad!" She giggles and grabbed Nagisas hand and ran towards the school.
"Hey! What about karma!" Nagisa said looking back at me.
"Awh he'll keep up. I mean come on, his legs are twice my size and five times yours!" I saw Nagisa pout at this and I chuckled to myself and strutted after them, quickly catching up. Once I reached them, Nagisas hand fluttered around reaching for mine. I felt my heart race up a bit and I let myself take his hand in mine.
Our gazes met and both of our faces were bright red when Kaede walked up and said "yikes what happened to the two tomato's over there!" She pointed in our direction. Nagisas face somehow went even redder and I laughed.
"OI!" Nagisas little hand slapped me lightly on the cheek "what do ya think you're laughing at, huh!?" I just looked down at him and smiled. He quickly turned his head in embarrassment and darted away up to the school.
"Looks like someone's love struck" Tomohito said through laughs whilst striding up to us. I chuckled at this and the four of us made our way up to the school to find Nagisa and Yuma talking about a test coming up. I smiled. I think Nagisa may be genuinely happy for the first time in his life.