The capturing of Nagisa

Nagisas POV:
Mama kicked me out again... I guess I'll have to cope with no shelter, water or food until she decides to let me in again. I shivered violently as the wind picked up spraying me with cold rain that stabbed my skin and soaked my clothes and hair. "Well well well. What do we have here?" A man with thick blonde greased back hair sauntered towards me. I jerked my head up as I felt a hand snake around my waist and pull me up onto my feet. I froze. "Aren't you a cute little girlie?"
"I-I'm not a girl"
"Fine by us!" One of the men said. He looked over his shoulder at the other creeps around him. The others smirked and nodded. "Let's have some fun, shall we?"
My mouth dropped open and my eyes widened in horror as the mans hand tightened around my waist and his other arm slithered around my back pinning my left arm behind my shoulder. I squeaked in pain.

Karmas POV: I was lost in thought until a squeal of pain cut through my mind. Huh? I looked up at the dark alley in front of me and saw something blue being shoved into a rusted old green van.
Nagisa! I ran after the van as it zoomed off down the littered old road. Shit. I lost em.

Creepy blonde guys POV:
"Mmmm, what an attractive thing you are, aren't you?" I grabbed the quaking boys chin and shoved his face upwards and looked him dead in the eyes. Beautiful blue eyes.. I can't wait to see tears stream out of them and slide down those soft tinted pale cheeks of his.

Nagisas POV:
The men dragged me out of the van not seeming to care if I was in pain or not. As my senses came back to me, I slowly started to unfreeze. I struggled as hard as I could. The men easily restrained me. One of the men went ahead to get the door. "Want me to knock him out?"
"Nah, I like it better when they squirm around" said the man with greasy slicked back blonde hair. He must be the leader. I started panicking and kicking my legs around. He picked me up easily, smirking as I squirmed around. "You know the more you struggle, the more turned on I get"
I froze. Nausea. Panic. Memories. To many memories flooded through my mind.

Flashback:
WARNING: DISTURBING CONTENT COMING UP
"Nagisa, stop whining I'm not finished yet" my father grunted. I whined in pain and cried and cried. When my father was finished I ran to the garbage and vomited.

Flashback over:
"Please please!!! PLEASE NO!" I scream and scream as I am shoved into a rotting, smelly basement. Chains hung off the walls. One of the men grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, reaching out to a medium length chain with a thick metal collar. I cried out in horror finally feeling warm liquid seeping out of my eyes as I felt the piercing coldness of the metal collar clasping and locking around my neck with a sharp click. the man with blonde hair cocked his head and smirked at me, slowly walking up to me, as if to build anticipation. I cried out as he pinned me down. He held my arms over my head with one hand and with the other hand he undid his pants and then moved his hand to stroke me in between my legs. I whimpered, struggling in vain as he pressed his legs over my thighs preventing me from squirming out of his hands grasp. The tears were streaming out of my eyes. I felt my neck dripping wet from the salty water. He kept at it. His hand stroking up and down for a good five minutes. "Please.... stop it, please.. I need you to stop" was all I could muster to say through gasps and sobs.

Karmas POV:
GODDAMNIT WHERE DID HE GO! I run up and down the streets looking for an old green rusted down van. My running shoes crushing glass and splashing water as my feet pounded down on the gravel. They could be doing so many things to him right now... I need to find him... I can't let him be hurt. I can't.

Nagisas POV:
He flipped me over and shoved himself inside of me. I screamed in pain, clenching my eyes shut tight. He didn't prepare me at all. All I could feel? Pain. All I could see? Black. Al I could hear? The mans grunts of pleasure and my uncontrollable sobs. Finally, all I could think? Someone please, make me not alive anymore.
He finished with a loud groan of pleasure. He put his pants back on "I'll leave you to yourself for a little bit, don't get to comfortable, Somebody will come play with you soon." I watched the man leave the room. With shaky hands I zipped my pants back up. He had ripped my shirt off. I looked over at the shreds of blue cloth that was the shirt my grandmother gave me for Christmas. The last day of her life.
I gathered the cloth up with unbelievably shaky arms and held the cloth to my chest, soft sobs breaking out through my throat. Grandma... please.. I miss you so much. Please come take me to heaven with you. Please.
Then, another man stepped into the room. This one had spiky black hair and yellowish eyes. He was puffing on a cigar. I was just starting to have calmed down a little bit when I heard him bang through the door. Fresh tears streamed down my face but my body was to weak to shake at this point. The man walked up to me and removed his pants and then his boxers. "Suck" he said. I looked up at him, his tall, muscular figure towering over me and me leaning helplessly at his feet. My lips were trembling. "What the hell are you waiting for. I told you to suck." I shook my head very subtly, looking down at my kneeling legs. He grabbed the top of my hair and shoved my face upwards. The anger in his eyes was enough to stop my breathing. He bent down and pushed his burning cigar hard onto my collarbone, pushing it down, leaving a burning line all the way to my torso. I wailed in pain, my arms dangling helplessly at my sides, my hand laying limp on the floor. I couldn't make him stop, he was around 150 pounds heavier than me. Besides my body is so weak I couldn't even stand if I tried. "SUCK" he commanded.
"I won't" I was taken aback by my own confidence. I refuse to willingly touch this disgusting sack of shit. "I REFUSE!"
"why you little..." the man gritted his teeth. He pushed me hard to the cold concrete floor, dragging the cigar across the vertical  mark on my chest, to make a cross shape. I shrieked in agony.

Karmas POV:
A green car... a green car... a green car... c'monnnn I mumbled these words over and over again, darting from street to street until finally, "AH THERE IT IS" I had found the van parked in front of a shaggy old house, wood sticking out of the walls leaving gaping holes in the rusted, creaking stack of brick and wood.
All of a sudden I heard a piercing shriek of torment coming from inside. Nagisa. I bolted into the house. Pushing the door out of my way I looked around. Nothing. Another wail of pain, it can from the basement. I practically flew down the stairs to the basement once I found them. What I saw made my stomach turn.