Your eyes dont lie.

Lmao sorry if today's chapter is ass. I passed out today and I'm still feeling out of it. We love anemia.

Nagisas POV:
Everytime I look at Karma I think I'm having a heart attack. I mean... honestly, it's always been this way, but ever since THAT night it's gotten worse. I don't like how it feels. It makes me feel nauseous. It scares me. It's even worse when I catch him glancing at me with some sort of look on his face like lust or a smirk or something... that makes my stomach hurt even more.
Ever since him and I have started dating I've been so much happier. My friends rio, kaede, yuma, and tomohito also make me so much more happy.
Right now I'm getting ready to go on a date with Karma. This is our third date. Im excited. We always have such a good time together! Today we are just going to go walk down to this rocky beach we live near and sit and stare at the ocean together. It's going to be simple, but romantic. I put on on this outfit:

because I thought it fit the aesthetic of our date tonight and then I went down to wait by the door for Karma

because I thought it fit the aesthetic of our date tonight and then I went down to wait by the door for Karma. Once he got to the door his cheeks blushed a slightly noticeable pink and he bit his bottom lip a bit.
"Wow Nagisa, you look... gorgeous!"
My face heat up and I giggle at him. I wrapped my arm around his and trotted out the door dragging him behind me.
"Yay!!! Let's go to the sea!" I sang joyously.
"You must love the ocean, huh Nagi?"
I looked at Karma, his eyes shun with love and awe. My heart got all flustered at his expression
"Y-yea!! It's s-so beautiful and I-it makes me feel like I'm drifting a-away when I close my eyes and just listen t-to the waves..."
once my heart calmed dow, my stuttering subsided and I continued endlessly talking about everything I loved about the ocean. I felt my cheeks stained with a comfortable warmth. Not from feeling flustered, but feeling so, so happy. All of a sudden warm, salty tears leaked out from the corners of my eyes.
"NAGISA!? What's wrong!? What is it!? Are you having another episode?"
I looked up at Karmas horrified fear stained eyes. I felt a warm, genuine smile spread across my face. It was real. I couldn't have held down the smile if I tried. I felt the joy. It was like flames that started in my heart and flew their way all over my body, dancing across my eyes.
So this is true happiness that's so strong it makes you cry... it feels really good. It feels... amazing.
Karma was looking at me in shock. I could tell he was clearly confused at the contradiction between my tears and the happiness shining in my eyes.
"I'm just happy, stupid!" I said lightly, slapping him softly across the shoulder.
His eyes softened as I watched a grin splash onto his face, too.
Before I knew it, I was on the ground, half sobbing half laughing with Karma on the ground beside me, his strong, warm arms wrapped around me like a blanket. I felt his tears soak my shirt as we sat there on the ground crying our eyes out.