Following the boy I love

Karmas POV:
I wanted to go reach out to him... but for some reason I couldn't move my feet. I was too curious.. what will he do next? I want to see how his day normally goes without interfering. I want to help him. If I get a sense for a typical day in Nagisas shoes, maybe I could help him better.
I watched as Nagisa rubbed at his mouth with the back of his oversized sweater. I gasped when I saw something that caught my eye. When he reached up to wipe his mouth, the bottom part of his sweatshirt got caught on his sleeve pulling his sweatshirt up just enough to reveal a little bit of his torso. I couldn't help but gape. I felt my jaw drop and my eyes widen. I was too far to get a close look but his stomach looked as though it had been stretched inwards. His waist... it was so small. How little does this boy eat? I noticed something else as well. All that I could see of his stomach was covered in what look like red marks? I was too far away to really get a good idea for what it was. I brushed it off thinking he must have scratched his stomach when he fell.

Time skip:
It's now lunch time and I was still trying to keep as close an eye on Nagisa as possible. He walked down to the bottom of the hill, a small paper bag in hand. He emptied the contents of his lunch onto his lap. A single orange fell out. I frowned in concern.
Nagisa slowly peeled the orange. He looked off in a daze. This wasn't new from what I've seen of him over this school year. He popped a piece of orange into his mouth and chewed very slowly, his eyes glassy, lost in a total daze. It made me sad that he hadn't spoken with a single person at school that day. Now that I thought about it I don't think I've seen him speak once (besides when he speaks to people that nobody else can see). I picked up my sandwich and took a bite, watching the boy closely.

Time skip:
It was now time to head on home from school. I through my bag across my shoulder and followed Nagisa out the classroom door (coincidentally, we had almost every class together, all but two. This made it pretty easy for me to keep a close eye one him). So far nothing from Nagisas school day stood out to me much. He was a very quiet boy who got picked on a fair amount. I caught him muttering to himself once but it was only for a second.
Nagisa trudged down into the forest near the school. He cut around the trees until he reached a small path trailing uphill that lead to a road. I remember. This is the way nagisa was running this morning. We must be heading back to his house. We reached the more... let's say "we'll loved" part of town and wound our way across graffitied buildings and alleyways. It was mid October so it was pretty chilly. I watched from behind as Nagisa shivered a little and pulled his arms outside of his sleeves and brought them all the way into his oversized sweater. When I say oversized sweater I say OVERSIZED sweater. Cute. The rain started to pour down. Nagisa squealed and quickly pulled his arms back into his sleeves and covered his head. He checked his watch and I could sense even from about 15 feet behind him, that his heart skipped a beat. He absolutely fled across the soaked, trashed gravel. Homeless people looked up groggily as the boys boots splashed in puddles with a loud slap sound. He dodged slabs of wood sticking out into the alley and hopped over glass bottles littering the streets. He would've been pretty fast if he weren't so goddamn tiny. I easily caught up to him with a few strides of my long legs. I smirked to myself.
When we got to his house, he checked his watch again. He turned around, pale as a ghost. I rushed behind a large dumpster bin. He was biting his lip and quivering. At this point I was straight up confused. He stood quaking at the doorstep when the door opened and someone dragged the shaking boy into the house with surprising force. I heard muffled yelling and then the door opened back up and Nagisa flew backwards out of the house. He landed on his back and stood up trembling I couldn't see the person behind the door, they kept it slightly cracked just open enough for the person to see outside. I heard a voice mutter "you should have come home on time. Stay the fuck out. You brought this on yourself" I looked over at Nagisa with wide eyes. The blue haired boy was nodding his head whilst vigorously apologizing. The door slammed shut and Nagisa, quaking crossed his arms around himself, hugging his body to keep warm, and crossed over to an alleyway across from the house. He leaned backward, his back hitting the side of the alley, and slid down into a curled up position. He wrapped his arms around his knees and started whimpering. I am utterly speechless. What. Just. Happened.