Nagisas secret talent (lmfaooo)

I apologize in advance for this chapter
Nagisas POV:
There was gray light shining through my eyelids. My body felt a little sore as a opened my eyes to peak around. I bolted upright when I saw Karma lying next to me. The events of last night hammered through my brain. I think my face is gonna explode from overheating. I heard Karma grunt and my head snapped down to him. He slowly sat up rubbing his eyes and turned to face me. His eyes scanned up and down my body and I realized I wasn't wearing anything. I squeaked as I frantically clutched at the sheets in a desperate attempt to cover myself, failing miserably. I heard Karma laugh quietly and I shot him a death glare
"H-hey! What's so funny, mister?!"
Karma merely smirked at me. A mischievous glint in his eye.
"I don't have all day! You gonna explain!?" I said in an attempt to sound confident to no avail.
His smirk grew wider as he says "I was just admiring my artwork is all. You like it much more rough than I thought."
"Eh?"
I looked down and my eyes widened. My thighs, waist, arms, and probably my neck if I could see it, were covered in bite marks and hickeys.
"K-KARMA!"
"What? I want the whole world to know you're mine."
I felt my heart flutter and I looked up at Karma who's smugness was replaced with a look of compassion and love.
"Nagisa Shiota, I love you. I will keep you safe."
"I love you too, k-karma"

Karmas POV:
Last night was probably the best night of my life. I finally let Nagisa know my feelings about him and he returned the same ones to me. We're finally dating and I couldn't be happier about it.

Time skip:
It was mid afternoon and I was randomly walking around the house when I saw Nagisa leaning against the living room wall on his phone. A mischievously wide smile spread from cheek to cheek as I calmly and casually walked over to him, my hands in my pockets. When he looked up I was face to face with him... well more like face to chest thanks to his short ass self. His gaze slowly glided over my body eventually reaching my eyes. His cheeks a bright red. "Hey, Nagi." I smirked at him.
Smut time bitches. I repeat. SMUT TIME. Honestly, smuts hard for me to write but mama didn't raise no bitch so ✌️😗
His eyes widened and he opened his mouth and snapped it shut like he was attempting to speak and instantly failing. This made me chuckle as I grabbed his wrists and pressed them to the wall. He stood there, his cheeks an adorable pink and I couldn't resist myself. I bent down a little and brushed my lips across his rose colored ones. I heard him stutter as I bent down for another kiss, this time pressing ours together for a second. Soon, I was nibbling affectionately at his bottom lip in a gentle way of pleading for entrance. He didn't open his mouth so I gazed lightly up at his eyes and he looked kind of in a daze. It was adorable but I wanted entrance so I pressed my knee up lightly to his member and he moaned a little, opening his mouth. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and I guess when I pleasured him a bit it snapped him out of his daze because I felt his tongue press against mine in a frail, delicate way of fighting for dominance. I smiled to myself. How cute. He's so delicate. I played along with him, knowing full well I could dominate in a heart beat, but he was really trying and I couldn't help it. It was so sweet. Eventually I decided it was time to put him in his place so I quickly dominated and started to explore his mouth to my hearts content. I lifted my knee back to in between his thighs and rubbed lightly.
"Ahhmmm" Nagisa continued to moan until the pleasure caused his legs to go weak and give out. Before he hit the floor I caught him, not breaking the kiss. I lay him down on the carpeted floor and crawl over his tiny body. I moved my lips down to his neck. He was gasping for air now. I was brushing my lips across him collar bone. I didn't want to go rough. This wasn't lust, it was love. I wanted to take time to put every bit of passion into pleasuring him, to show him just how much I loved him. Im going to go gentle. I pulled down his shirt lightly sucking faintly just underneath his collarbone. I listened to his quiet moans, my cheeks a light pink. My hand was creeping down to underneath his shirt, stroking his waist. I felt him shiver.
"Karm-ahhmmmahh" my hand crept down to underneath his pants as I unbuttoned them and pulled them down, along with his underwear. I bent his legs slightly to get a better angle. I let my lips slowly make there way down to his v line, stroking it with my tongue. Eventually my tongue made its way down to his tip and I kissed it lightly.
"Mmmmm... k-k-karm-ahhhh... karma... don't... don't stop."
I looked up at his flushed face, his chest rising up and down quickly. I smiled at him.
"I wouldn't dare, my love."
I moved my head back down to his tip, tickling it with my tongue. Slowly, I engulfed it in my mouth sucking. Nagisa was moaning loudly now, sweating and panting. His legs slightly twitching and shaking now and then. When he came I licked my lips and pulled his underwear and pants back up. He looked at me quivering slightly, his face a slight rose color.
"K-karma.. I... I.."
Before he could say anything else he pushed me down kissing my lips and stroking my mouth with his tongue. My eyes widened as I let out light moans. His hands made there ways down to the insides of my thighs as he lightly gripped them, massaging them lightly.
"N-nagisa? Aaa-ahhhhh"
He looked up at me and smirked.
"I finally get to make you flustered. It's my turn to pleasure you."
My face grew bright red and my eyes felt like they were popping out of their sockets. Before I knew it my bottoms were off, completely exposing my lower half and Nagisas hands were pumping my member up and down. I was panting and moaning. Wow. He's surprisingly great at this! I've never felt this good during sex before. This is the best physical pleasure I've ever received! That's when the biggest wave of rapture I've ever experienced hit me. It was like a tsunami. It rushed over me. I felt like I was being engulfed in delectation.
"NAGISA AHMMMMM N-NAGISA IM GONNA CU-AHHHHHHMMMMMAHH!!!!"
Nagisas smirk was wider than ever as he continued pumping until I came into his mouth. I was a panting mess as Nagisas face appeared in my vision. He was licking his lips with a content look on his face.
"WELL!? How'd I do!?"
I couldn't speak. My eyes were wide and my mouth kept opening and closing. I was trying to speak but I couldn't.
"I'll take that as an incredible" he laughed and smiled looking overjoyed.
"...Nagisa... was that really your first time topping someone?"
He nodded.
".......wow...... I didn't expect someone as innocent as you would have such a talent for something like that.."
"excuse you???" He said in a mock offended tone.
We both giggled.