clothes thief

this one was a request from -lovelysupernova i had a lot of fun writing this one and i hope you enjoy reading it. <3

   you woke up in chills, your whole body almost vibrating. your first instinct was to look at the alarm clock placed beside of you on a nightstand.

   11 A.M.

   you groaned. you hadn't even woken up early enough to to see schlatt leave to go do something with the rest of lunch club.

   the subject on your mind quickly changed when a rush of cold air hit you like a ton of bricks. instantly, you shot out of bed and ran over to the closet you shared with schlatt and pulled out his korean institute of minnesota sweatshirt and put it on. the sleeves were extremely long on your arms and the end of the sweatshirt reached mid-thigh level.

   instantly, a special type of warmth that you could only feel around schlatt and his belongings washed over your body. you stood still and savored it before walking to the kitchen to get something to eat. you decided on a small turkey sandwhich as it was already lunchtime by the time you got up.

   you sat on the couch and ate while watching some random show on television before getting up and deciding to be productive and do things like wash a load of laundry and clean.

   after completing what you set out to do, you heard a doorknob jiggle a little bit before the front door to your apartment opened and in came your brunette lover.

   "hey princess, i'm back," schlatt said loudly from the front door. you speed walked from the laundry room to the front door to see schlatt.

   before you got there, though, schlatt started to say something. he only got out "i got you a surprise at-" before you popped up right in front of him and gave him a big hug.

   "i'm glad you're home. you were only gone for a few hours, but i still missed you a lot," you said as you stood on your toes to kiss schlatt before going back in for another hug.

   schlatt gave a toothy grin that you couldn't see. "i missed you too, y/n. i'm glad to be home. also, is that my sweatshirt you're wearing?" schlatt asked and your cheeks became a violent shade of red. you instantly let go of him so you could explain what you were doing in his clothes.

   "i-uh... well i woke up and i was super cold and my first instinct was to run to the closet and grab the first sweatshirt of yours i saw because they're the best at keeping me warm but if you don't like me wearing them i'll go take it off and get one of mine or something it's whatev-" you started to nervously ramble until schlatt cut you off by placing his hands on your shoulders and letting out a small chuckle.

   "calm down, princess. why would i be mad if you wore my clothes? i'm completely fine with it, besides, it's extremely cute," the brown-eyed boy said.

   immediately, your cheeks deepened to an even more intense shade of red. you couldn't even form a sentence with how flustered you were, so instead you just smiled at schlatt and gave him the look that the two of you knew meant you wanted to cuddle.

   almost instantly, schlatt picked you up bridal style. he rang out with a loud "say no more," as he speedwalked to the comfort of your bed.

   the both of you cuddled for almost the rest of the night, only getting up to eat and go to the restroom.

schlatt would never fully admit it to you, but seeing you wearing his clothes was more than cute. it filled him with a warm, fuzzy feeling that he could only describe as being deeply in love with you. when he first saw you run to the front door when he got home, he had to stifle a gasp. when he looked at you wearing that korean institute of minnesota sweatshirt, the only thing going through his brain was images of the two of you spending the rest of your lives together. it took everything in him not to fall on one knee and propose right then and there. that exact moment was when schlatt knew you were the one.