"no chat, i am not a simp!"

this was a request from Wallflower_12345! hope u enjoy <3

   you sighed as you wheeled your suitcase into your hotel room. you decided to visit some family you don't get to see very often, so you booked a hotel room for the weekend and drove over. schlatt stayed home due to recording sessions and other things he'd agreed to, so you were all on your own.

   after getting unpacked a bit, your phone buzzed. you picked it up and look at the notification you had gotten.

twitch
jschlatt is live! "listen to big guy"

   you smiled and quickly pulled out your laptop and turned on schlatt's stream. his "starting soon" screen was displayed along with some chill music he had shown you a few days previously. you got a bit more settled in until you heard that familiar voice saying a loud "how's it goin' boys?"

   you chuckled as you sat back down in front of your laptop. soon after, schlatt's facecam came up on screen. "i'm doin' alright today. y/n's visiting family for the weekend, so i'm here all alone," he said as he slightly frowned and read chat for a moment.

   "yeah, i'm gonna miss the broad's cooking, but she'll be back soon," schlatt said as he leaned back in his chair and put his arms behind his head. he suddenly jolted back up. "oh guys, we went hiking the other day and i got some great pictures!" schlatt exclaimed as he got up and looked around the room for his phone. once he'd found it, he came back to his chair as he found the photos he wanted to show to the audience with a smile on his face.

   schlatt held his phone up to the camera to show a picture of the view from the top of the small mountain the two of you had hiked. "boys, let me tell you. that view was amazing, pictures don't do it justice," he said before turning his phone back to him. he smiled before turning his phone back to the camera, this time showing a photo of the sunset atop the mountain with your silhouette in it.

   "yes boys, that's the broad herself. i don't think she knows i took that picture, to be completely honest," schlatt said with a smile. he turned his phone back around once again which caused his smile to grow. he turned his phone back around to show a picture of the two of you together he had taken. "y/n wanted some pictures of us, so i got some with my handsome mug in them," he said with a chuckle. he scrolled to the next picture to show you kissing his cheek and him displaying the biggest smile he'd ever had.

   "she's really something, boys. i don't know how i managed to reel her in, but i'm very glad it happened," schlatt grinned as he turned his phone back around and put it in his pocket.

   your heart melted as schlatt spoke about you. even when you weren't there, he could still talk about everything about you for hours on end.

   "oh my god! the other day, i was in here working and i started to smell cookies. i got super confused cause neither of us bake all that much, so i went into the kitchen and found y/n pulling a shitload of chocolate chip cookies out of the oven," schlatt begins to tell a story as he pulls his phone back out and scrolls through his photos.

   "the broad not only baked chocolate chip cookies, but she called my mom and asked her for her recipe for 'em!" schlatt exclaimed as he showed a picture of a large pan of cookies sitting on the oven, a small mess filling the counters beside of it. "i had told her how much i loved mom's recipe awhile back, so she decided to make some for me," he explained with a smile. you smiled as well as you remembered the same events, you heart filling with more and more love by the second.

   "no chat, i am not a simp!" schlatt's yells brought you back to reality. "i just found a really cool broad, that's all," he huffed.

   you looked over to the chat and chuckled.

connoreatspants: ight bud pack it up we know you're lying
gamerboylulw: bruh just admit it
msbones: schlatt is lying thru his teeth the nerve of this guy

   you began to type in chat.

y/t/n: hon it's okay, just admit it :)

   after a few seconds, schlatt read your message and crossed his arms. "i'm not a simp, y/n." almost immediately, he softened back up. "did you make it alright? tell your aunt i said hi, and tell her cat i said hi too," schlatt spoke, a smile evident on his face.

y/t/n: yeah i'm chilling in my room and will do :)

   schlatt's eyes scanned over chat until he saw your message. "i guess i need to actually start the stream now," he said as he leaned back in his chair once again. "love you y/n! pray for me while i play this godawful rabbids game."

y/t/n: love u too j :) i'll say a little prayer for u

   the rest of schlatt's stream consisted of schlatt screaming at fictional video game characters and taking breaks to talk to you every now and then.

wc: 910