Chapter 1

One minute I was walking in the corridor and the next I was flat on my face with hundreds of students laughing at me. I lifted my head from the floor and saw a boy stood over me. He had his hand out as if he wanted me to take it.

'Sorry about that.' The boy said. His voice was deep but had a very strong accent. I knew that voice from miles away. It was Louis Tomlinson, the Louis Tomlinson!!!

He was still stood above me with his hand held out 'Well what are you waiting for idiot, take my hand or leave it.' Louis shouted

I clasped his hand and pulled myself up. 't-t-thanks' I said, my voice cracking. After a while, I realised that I still had hold of Louis hand. I quickly pulled away. He just smiled and walked off, laughing with his best friend, Liam.

I couldn't believe what had just happened! I held Louis' hand!! And he smiled at me. He had only ever smiled at me like that in my dreams.

Suddenly I heard my name be called down the hallway. It was Niall. My close friend. I ran over to him 'Did you just see that!' I whispered.

'Uh-huh, congrats' Niall said. It was obvious he couldn't care less about what just happened. But I cared, I cared so much that I didn't sleep that night. Not a wink. I just couldn't comprehend the fact that he held my hand! I rolled around day dreaming, but not sleeping.

Just as I was drifting off to sleep I heard a buzz. I jumped a little bit before realising that it was just my alarm. I hauled myself up from my warm and cozy bed, and wandered over to my closet.

I wanted to impress him. But not overdo it. Because then I would be a try-hard and even Niall would notice that. Niall doesn't really pay attention to a lot of things. He mostly thinks about food.

I looked through my jam-packed closet but I couldn't find anything. Then I decided to call Eleanor and see if she could lend me an outfit.
I dialled her number and held the phone to my ear.
'Hey El, can I borrow an outfit?'
' Of course! What are you looking for?' Eleanor asked.
'Something to impress Louis. But not too much.'
'Ok, ok' El replied. She loved making me up outfits.
She then rummaged around a bit and in less then 20 seconds she told me she'd found an outfit and she'd be round in 5 minutes.
I quickly brushed my teach and did two french plaits. Eleanor said I made them look easy. My mum had taught me to do them ages ago and ever since then, I've been an expert.

Just as I was zipping up my bag. I heard the doorbell ring . I rushed to the door and hugged Eleanor. She handed me a cute crop top with an orange and black butterfly in the centre, some denim blue shorts and some golden sandals. I ran upstairs and changed into the stunning outfit. The material was soft and silky and it smelled of Eleanor, which made me even happier. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked 'pretty!' I ran down the stairs and did a little twirl.

Eleanor cheered and whistled. She made me laugh a lot. I guess humor ran in the family.

Everyone in my year could drive except me. I had to be placed in the year above me because I was 'too smart' for the year 10's. So I had been moved to year 11

Eleanor had parked her car right on the drive so we hopped in and she drove us to school. We had music blasting super loud and the windows were down. We danced around like crazy and screamed the words to each song. Eventually, we had to roll up the windows and turn the music off because we had arrived at school. I stepped out the car and grabbed my bag from the boot.

Then I froze. Louis was walking towards me!!!! I dropped my bag and winked at Eleanor. She sighed and shook her head.

Hey everyone

I'm sorry that this chapter isn't that interesting, but I wanted to introduce the story and a few of the characters during the first chapter.

I promise it get's better after this so please keep reading

All my love

Grace x