Chapter 6

The 'serial killer' pushed the door open and I saw who he was. It was Louis!!

'Hey girlies,' he said 'I got bored at home so decided to come crash your party.'

I just giggled because he was funny. But Eleanor became very angry 'Louis! You frightened poor Bailey! You can't just barge into someone's house like that even if you know them. You're so selfish you never think of anyone else Louis, that's your problem. You know she has anxiety....' she stopped dead in her tracks.

I stared at her. She had just told Louis my deepest secret. 'Get out' I whispered

'What?' She said even though I knew she heard.

'I said get out!!!' I shouted.

'But..' She sighed

'And you can have the spare room, Louis is sharing with me tonight' I screamed down the hallway. What had I just said. Oh my god why would I ever think that Louis. The Louis Tomlinson would ever want to share a room, a bed even with me.

I slammed the door, infuriated. How could she do this to me. Although she may not have meant it, the words still came out of her mouth. She still spilled my biggest secret.

'Sorry about that Louis.' I giggled. For once I felt confident around him.

'I like it when you're fiery,' he said as he watched me sit down on the bed. 'It's kind of hot.' He added.

I blushed as red as a tomato, maybe even redder. I piped up. 'You look hot, whatever you do.' I smirked at him.

'Yeh, I know. I guess I'm just perfect.' Louis smirked back at me.  I could tell he was joking but he was right. He was perfect.

'It's so hot in here.' He said, talking off his hoodie and laying down in my bed. 'Much better.' He claimed.

'I'm kinda cold.' I said. I was shivering under the blanket and I could tell that Louis could feel it too

'Really? Here take this' He pointed to the hoodie he had threw on my lap. I couldn't believe what was actually happening. I slipped on the soft grey hoodie over my pyjama top. 'Thanks Louis.' I replied and smiled at him.

'You are too cute.' He said as he pushed my head down on to the pillow and wrapped his arm around me. He cuddled me tight and stroked my hair. Louis made me feel safe like no one else did. He made me happy like no one else did. He was so perfect. I fell asleep almost instantly.

The next morning I woke up super late. I turned over, expecting to find Louis in bed next to me. But the bed was empty.

I jumped out of bed,still wearing Louis' hoodie. It was the best feeling in the world having that hoodie on. It felt like Louis was hugging me all the time and it was magical. I decided to keep it on that day because I couldn't stand the thought of taking it off.

I walked down the stairs and was greeted with Louis. 'Hey Lou.' I smiled. I assumed I could call him that now that we were obviously close. I mean look at last night.
'How many times, don't call me that!' He snapped. He spun around and looked me in the eye. I couldn't help but smile. Like I said last night. He looked hot doing anything. Especially shirtless.

'Oh, so I'm funny now am I? Ok well then smarty pants. I'll show you something funny. He walked towards me and grabbed my ponytail. He yanked hard at my hair.
'Ow, Louis that hurt.' I said. I wanted to be angry but I couldn't because I was scared. I swallowed hard and stood there.

'Well next time don't laugh at me and it won't hurt.' He grumbled as he walked off.

I decided to do the unthinkable. Something no one has ever made me feel like I need to do. 'You dare hurt me again and I'll kill you, Louis!' I shouted. Luckily Eleanor had gone out to get us some coffee and Eleanors mum was at work.

'Louis turned around 'Ooh, fiery. I like it.' He smirked. I realised that I didn't want to be angry at Louis! I wanted to flirt with him!

'Yeh well, I meant what I said.' I exclaimed. But my voice wasn't strong enough this time. I just sounded like a sassy 9-year old.

'Oh come on, don't go all shy on me like that!' Louis said, taking a step closer to me.

'I'm not shy..' I whispered. Even though I was definitely shy.

'Ok then don't be shy,' Louis said, 'Kiss me and then you will have proved your point.' Louis told me. Right at that moment, I had never felt so nervous in my entire life. I'd never kissed anyone before. I mean, I was one of the prettier girls in the school and I had 20 guys wanting to date me at once. But I'd never had a real boyfriend, or even my first kiss. I only ever wanted to be with Louis. And now was my chance.

I leant in and kissed him. I tried to copy what they did in movies, but it wasn't that easy. Louis has obviously kissed before because he knew exactly what he was doing. I felt a sharp pain in my chest. It hurt to think I had rejected all those boy's for him and he'd been kissing other girls.

I pulled away. The thought made me anxious. 'Not a fan, huh?' Louis said sweetly.

'No I'm just more of a cuddly sort of girl.' I sighed. I had just had my first kiss with LOUIS TOMLINSON!

Louis spun me around so I was facing away from him. 'What are you doing?' I asked him. He ignored me and instead grabbed my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. 'Cuddles it is then.' His breathe smelt minty, like peppermint toothpaste. 'I like your hoodie.' I told him.

'I like that hoodie too, but I suppose I'll let you keep it.' He rolled his eyes but smiled fondly. He then kissed my cheek and walked out the door

What had just happened?!

I decided to walk to Niall's house. So I could process my thoughts. Louis has just kissed me,cuddled me and called me hot! My heart was pounding and my thoughts were racing. It felt magical, walking around in his hoodie, his gorgeous scent lingering in the air around me. It was a little too big for me so I pulled the sleeves over my hands to make sweater paws.

After a while, I read listed I had already walked past Niall's house but hadn't realised because I was so lost in thought.  So I turned around and walked back towards his house. Number 8 Kindlewell drive was Niall's house.

I didn't even need to knock as I had a key to his house. I just let myself in and shouted up the stairs 'Hey Nialler!'

'Hey Bailey,' He paused 'How was the sleepover last night.' He asked. He literally NEVER asked about the sleepover. So why was he asking this time. 'Umm,' I contemplated whether I should tell him about me and Louis but I decided it was none of his business. 'It was great thanks Niall.'

'Oh really, did you umm, have fun' he asked suspiciously.
'Umm, yes?' I laughed.  I jumped onto his bed and grabbed the Xbox pad that was always reserved for me. For a few wells now, we had been working on a minecraft city.

We had built two houses, a cinema, a church, a hotel, and now we working on a supermarket. But everything just reminded me of Louis. 'Carrots' Louis likes girl's who eat carrots. I eat carrots. Does that mean he like me? Well yeh, I mean of course he liked me. He kissed me. He obviously liked me. But sometimes he got mad. Oh god. My head hurt from all these crazy racing thoughts. Suddenly I saw Niall's hand instinct of me face.

'Hello, Bailey? You ok?' He asked. He was waving his hand in front of my face

'Yeh, yeh I'm fine, just lost in thought.' I sighed.

Later that night, Niall drove me home. But very slowly as he'd just got his license and was very cautious. 'Bit faster,Niall' I said, jokingly.

After a 20 minute drive to my house that was 10 minutes away, I got out the car. 'Thanks Nialler.' I have him a kiss on the cheek and walked up the steps to my house

I ran straight up to bed when suddenly my phone started ringing.

Hey Guys. I tried doing a bit of a longer chapter for this one. Hope you liked this one. I'm really excited to write the next few chapters, well I'm excited to write the whole book to be honest.

If you are still reading, you didn't understand how incredible you are! Thankyou from the bottom of my heart.

Lots of love

Grace xxx