Chapter 9

I wandered out of Eleanors room and knocked on a Louis' bedroom door. 'You don't need to knock.' He laughed.I giggled along to because i didn't want to be embarrassed. Once again he cuddled up behind me. But this time, he turned his Xbox off and just focused on me. As always, he stroked my hair and whispered 'My Bailey Bear, My Bailey Bear.' Over and over again. Soon we were both fast asleep and it was only 6pm.

I was hoping to dream nicely that night, but my mind had other ideas. I was dreaming that I was being chased down the street by some lunatic holding a weapon. I didn't know what sort of weapon it was, all I knew was that it was big.

Nightmares usually gave me a sort of panic attack if I didn't wake up. I often thrashed around a lot and sometimes even shouted.

Then suddenly, the mystery man, grabbed me and took me to a dark and horrible place. He took me a a creepy old cabin and held a gun to my head. The dream went on and got scarier and scarier. So much so that eventually I felt myself thrashing around.

'Where am I? Where am I.' I repeated. My voice got louder and louder. I could feel that I was super dizzy, so I tried to look around the room in order to feel safe but I didn't know where I was. I don't recognise the room, especially in the dark 'Where am I?' I screeched, thrashing around even more.

Then I felt two hands grab me round my stomach and cuddle me tight. It was Louis. I felt a little bit safer but the nightmares kept taunting me, replaying again and again in my head.My breathing was heavy now and I could feel that I was starting to sweat. I feared that a Louis wouldn't know what to do but somehow he knew just the way I used to fix it.

First off he wrapped his arm around me and whispers 'it's ok Bailey.'then after that didn't work he turned me over and placed my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat which was soothing, I liked the way it vibrated. He stroked my hair and kept kissing the top of my head. 'It's ok Bailey Bear, it's ok Bailey.' He whispered.

He knew how to handle me so well, it was amazing. I fell back asleep almost immediately. But I don't think Louis did, because the next morning he had Huge black bags under his eyes.

'Morning Bailey.' He said rubbing his eyes. They glimmered in the sunlight, shining so brightly. His voice

'Morning Lou.' I said. My voice cracked because my throat was dry and hoarse. I reached out my hand and clasped the glass of water that had been on the bedside table. I took a sip, in hope that it would cure my sore throat.

'Oi! That's my water!' Louis shouted playfully. He tried to pull the glass from my hands but I pulled back harder. In the end, we were lay in a fit of giggles and soaking wet. The water had spilled all over me and Louis but we didn't really care.

Eventually, we had to get up, because it was getting late now and I had school. Louis kissed my forehead and climbed out of bed. I watched him wander out the bedroom in awe. His was so fit!! I turned over and grabbed his black t-shirt. It smelt of him, his sweet honey and vanilla scent lingering in the air. After a while of daydreaming, I turned back over and looked at the clock.

8AM!!! I had to be at school in 15 minutes! I rushed to Louis closet without even thinking. I pulled on a green Adidas hoodie. I didn't bring a change of clothes so I just pulled on the old leggings from yesterday. I hoped that no one would notice that I had wore them yesterday.

I rushed down the stairs and headed to the kitchen. I knew exactly where Eleanor kept the cereal so I opened the cupboard and pulled some Cheerios out. Suddenly, I felt some arms wrap round me.

'Who said you could wear my hoodie?' Louis asked, he was kissing my neck.

'I.. umm. Sorry.' I said, in hope he wouldn't be mad.

'Are you kidding! Don't worry about it babe. It's fine.' He whispered, kissing me some more. He called me babe! He actually called me babe!! This was like a dream come true!

I didn't want him to stop but I had to get ready for school. 'Louis, I'm late for school!' I said to him, pushing him off me, playfully. He kissed me one last time before saying 'I'll meet you in the car.' He said before walking out the door. I bailed on the cereal and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and unhooked my jacket from the coat hanger.

Louis beeped the horn at me! 'I thought you said you were gonna be late.' He shouted to me. I stumbled down the steps in a hurry and opened the door to Louis car. We drove off and headed to school.

'