Chapter 10

When we pulled up outside the school in Louis' black convertible. The building stood before me, looking so dull and grey, even more than it used to. I sighed and shut the passenger door behind me. 'Goodbye Louis!' I said as I headed to the school entrance.

'Oi!' Louis shouted.

'What.' I said, giggling.

He pouted his lips and stared into my eyes. He wanted a kiss! I ran towards him and dodged around the car, careful not to scratch his car. I kissed him softly on his pale pink lips, whilst looking into his deep eyes. I pulled away because of the chatter behind me.

'How cute, aww. Aren't they just adorable.' It was Camille, she had her blue IPhone 8 in her hand and it was obvious she had been filming us.

I just stood there,blushing like a tomato. Louis gently bugged me out the way so he could open the car door and slip tjough the gap. 'You are so asking for it.' Louis said to her aggressively.

'Ok, ok!' She said sarcastically. 'We'll leave, ok' She walked away muttering to herself, but I couldn't care less what she had to say, the only person I cared about right now was Louis. 'Right listen to me,' Louis said, kissing the top of my head. 'If she says a single bad word to you, you punch her, ok.' He said, I couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

'Ok?' He asked agin, more demanding this time.'

'Ok, ok!' I said, copying the same sarcastic tone Camille had used.

'Don't you start!' Louis laughed, placing one last kiss on my forehead.  He then looked me in the eye and said 'I love you Bailey Bear, always.' He said it softly, I'd never heard him say those words before.

'I love you too Louis.' I smiled and kissed him on the cheek before quickly running off into the school building. Just as I entered the door way, I turned around and took one last look at Louis. His cheeks were bright pink, and he had a huge smile painted on his face. He saw me staring and waved before quickly turning around and getting into his car.

I walked down the boring corridors, trying to comprehend what had just happened. My whole life had changed in less then a week.

For the first time in a very long time, I felt happy. Extremely happy. So happy that I could jump and skip and dance around the corridors without a care in the world

Louis was my world, he meant everything to me, and he think he felt the same. It was like a fairytale fantasy.

Hey everyone!

Sorry for yet another short chapter. I just really wanted to have a small romance chapter. I hope you liked it.

I just thought I'd let you know taht I'm going back to school this week so I will be less active and the chapters will be going out slower. I hope you understand but I will still try and get the chapters out for this book as best as I can.

I'm also working on another book but I will let you know some more information when I have completed the first chapter.

Thankyou for 75 reads! I know it's not that many but I honestly didn't even think I'd get 5. So Thankyou for all the love here and on tiktok. It means so much to me and I'm so glad you're enjoying it.

Hopefully I will be able to write a few more chapters before I start school again but we will see

Anyway stay safe everyone.

Lots of love

Grace xxx