Chapter 13

My alarm started ringing at 9am. I was so tired and tried to press snooze, just for 5 more minutes. But it persisted and continued screeching in my ear. After a while of debating. I decided to get up. After all I didn't want to miss this!

I walked over to my wardrobe, desperate to find a 'decent' outfit. However, most of my clothes were either hoodies or T-shirts. After ages of looking through piles of clothes, I decided to slip on a pale blue hoodie and some soft black leggings. I felt like all I ever wore were hoodies, but I couldn't find anything else. I was glad that Louis didn't care to much about his appearance either.

Suddenly, I heard my phone ring on my bedside table. I picked up the phone.

Lou🔒🌏💘 is calling....

As soon as I saw the name pop up, I immediately answered the phone.

'Hey.' Louis said through the phone.

'Hey.' I replied

'Just calling to say that I'll be there at 9:30 is that ok?' He asked.

'Yeah, I'm almost ready anyway.' I said as I put my phone on speaker on my bedside table so that i could finish doing my hair.

'Awesome. Well. I guess I'll see you soon.' He sighed. He sounded kinda nervous.

'You ok Louis?' I asked him

'Yeah, yeah. Just excited to see you.' He said.

'Me too. I guess I'll see you there then.' I replied.

'Ok, see you soon Bailey Bear.' He said before I heard the phone beep, he had hung up.

'I love you.' I whispered.

I was pretty much ready by 9:15 but I spent ages looking at myself in the mirror.
'Should I dress a bit nicer.' '
What if his family don't like me?'
'Am I fat?'
'Am I ugly?'

As I looked into the mirror, I saw the tears falling down my face. I quickly wiped them away, hoping that my eyes didn't look red and puffy. I was dabbing at them with some tissue when, suddenly I heard a car horn beep outside. I nearly jumped out of my skin.

I took one last look at myself in the mirror before heading downstairs. I snatched the keys from the table and slipped on my vans. I saw Louis' car parked on the roadside. He waved to me and I waved back.

I fumbled around with the keys before finally managing to lock the front door. I then ran over to the car and jumped in the passenger side.

I kissed Lou and the cheek 'Hi.' I said nervously.

'Hi Bailey.' He replied, whilst pushing the key into ignition. I heard a voice  from the back seat. I whipped my head round, only to see Eleanor sat in the back.

'Hey Bailey.' She laughed.

'Hey El.' I laughed along.

'May I just say that you two are adorable!!' She squealed.

I looked over at Louis and he rolled his eyes but was smiling. 'We are aren't we?' He smirked, looking over at me.

I shook my head and laughed before looking back at Eleanor. 'Thanks Eleanor' I smiled.

I didn't really talk to Louis the whole way there. I just talked to Eleanor about random stuff like boy bands and TV shows.

After a while of driving, Louis pulled up outside a huge field that had lots of little tents and stalls. Eleanor got out the car and I was about to when Louis suddenly said. 'Hang on a minute Bailey, we need to go somewhere before hand.' He smirked and began to pull away.