Chapter 12

I opened the car door and got out the car too. I walked towards Louis who was fumbling around with his keys. I wanted to make eye contact with him so badly, it wasn't often that I actually wanted someone to look at me, never mind me look back at them.

'Lou, look at me!' I said after a while of daydreaming.

'I can't my eyes will melt.' He said, smirking as he put the key in the lock.

'Umm why.' I said confused, but laughing.

'You're too hot.' He mumbled under his breath like he didn't want me to hear him. 

'Well, I guess if I want to keep my eyesight. I won't look at you either.' I smirked back at him.

Louis looked up at me and smiled, he acted as if he'd never been called hot before. I mean he was horrendously hot. But had no one ever told him that?

We wandered upstairs to Louis room and we both dived into the bed. He cuddled me right in his arms and kissed the back of my head. I just lay there, a huge smile on my face. I'd never felt happier.

'You want anything to eat.' Louis asked, getting up from the bed. 'Nah,I'm not hungry.' I said.

He went downstairs to grab himself something to eat. Meanwhile I went into Eleanors room, I didn't even think to knock because I always entered like that.

Eleanor was sat on her bed, drawing something or someone. 'Hey El.' I said, still stood in the doorway.

'Hey Bailey,' she smiled, getting up to hug me. 'I've missed seeing you.' She sighed. I had been so caught up with Louis that I hadn't realised I hadn't been seeing Eleanor.

'I'm sorry El. It's just me and Louis have been-' she interrupted me.

'Hanging out, I know what it's like your first love and all.' She giggled. Eleanor had already been with 5 guys in her lifetime so love was no new thing to her.

'Bailey! Come back here.' Louis called from the other room. I looked Eleanor in the eyes and sighed.

'One minute Lou~' Eleanor interrupted
'It's ok, you go.' She smiled. I hugged her and ran back to Louis room. I didn't even knock, I just burst through the door.

Louis opened his arms and signalled for me to come over. I walked over to the bad and lay down next to Louis. He wrapped his arms around me the same way he always did.

I decided to be brave. I turned over, so that I was facing Louis. He looked at me and smiled. Before I knew it, I was leaning on for a kiss. He still had his arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer to him. I felt happy, and I could tell taht Louis did too. After a while we pulled away, although I wish we hadn't.

'I thought you said you were more of a cuddly girl?' Louis teased.

'Yeah well, a kiss every so often can't hurt, right?' I smirked.

'Nope it definitely can't Louis smiled before kissing me gently on the cheek.

I resented my head in Louis chest, not even asking if I could do so. He held me as I lay there, smiling from ear to ear.

'You know, it's my aunties baby shower or something on tomorrow. Me and El are having a day off school to go. Fancy coming along?' Louis asked.

I was completely speechless. Louis was asking me to a family event!!!

'I'd love to.' I lifted my head from his chest and smiled. He looked me in the eye and smiled back. I couldn't believe how happy I was.