IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE

So, my best friend and I once made up a game called 'IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE' (and yes, it is very important that the title is all caps.). And it is a lot of fun, so I wanted to share with the weirdo world of Wattpad.

The game is basically this: if you think of the theory that there are infinite universes, that would mean there are infinite possibilities. So you basically go back and forth between a friend, listing those possibilities. Sounds boring, but you can come up with the weirdest crap with this. Believe me.

For example:

In another universe, people wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people. 

So, whenever you're bored or talking with a friend, you can just play this. And it doesn't matter if you don't believe there are infinite universes. You'd just ruin the fun. Oh yeah, and don't question the other people's nonsense either. That just makes you a boring prude, stuck in the mentality of this boring universe.

Seriously. This universe is the most boring thing ever. Except for the one universe that has nothing but gray rocks. And they play golf, which is the most boring sport ever.

For no reason, I'm going to make a list of things that this universe needs.

1. Time travel, without the possibility of changing the present (unless it was for something little, like preventing your former self from doing something very embarrassing.)

2. People having the ability to fly, without the need for obnoxious airports.

3. Teleportation (which goes without saying.)

4. Absence of poverty and useless war (which also goes without saying.) 

And here are more things that would make this universe much more interesting. 

1. Every 5 years, a spaceship will come out of the sun just to crash in the ocean, and as a result a storm would come up making it rain fish over everyone's house.

2. When a person sees a rainbow and thinks about where it ends, a leprechaun would jump out of a clover and slap him with a paddle for thinking rainbows end in one specific place. 

3. If you blow into a jug to make that kind of noise, it will automatically fill with beer, only so that it magically flies out and splashes the nearest person in the face. 

Oh yeah. And even then, it should still be possible to teleport to other universes that are STILL much more interesting. SCREW YOU BORING UNIVERSE. THIS IS ALL WE CAN DO TO ESCAPE. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY.

More examples (based off of PMs between me and my best friend):

IAU (in one universe), if you're caught looking at the color yellow, you get thrown down an infinite staircase for being too much of a math geek. (If that makes sense. Over there it does)

IAU, pancakes are the universal currency and when one steals them they are put into cinnamon roll shoes.

IAU, if people look up at the sky, a cotton ball soaked in garbage juice would land in their eye and it would be weird if you wore clothes.

IAU, it is fancy to have a pet chicken super glued to your head and rich people must use bananas as eating utensils.

 IAU, baking cookies is a crime against nature and if you're caught, you get rewarded with a trip to the moon. 

So that is the Universe game.