Chapter 1

Willa was now 18 and a new Agent for SHIELD. But she had half control of her powers. Thought right now she was helping keep an eye on the tesseract along aside her new friend Clint Barton.

Clint was the only one that Willa truly trusted and she was okay with that. She had a rough two years and found one person to trust and that wasnt going away anytime soon.

Though now Nick was on his way cause the cube was acting up. Acting different and no one knew why. Willa only knew one thing about this. Trouble was coming she could feel it.

As the tesseract was causing trouble they were evacuating SHIELD as Nick Fury arrived.

"How bad is it?" Nick asks.

"Thats the problem, sir. We dont know." Phil says.

Nick, Agent Coulson, and Agent Hill made there way to where the tesseract was being held.

"Dr.Selvig read an energy surge from the tesseract four hours ago." Phil says.

"NASA didnt authorize Sevig to go to test phase." Nick says.

"He wasnt testing it. He wasnt even in the room. Spontaneous events." Phil says.

"It just turned itself on?" Maria asks.

"Where aw the energy levels now?" Nick asks.

"Climbing. When Selvig couldnt shut it down, we ordered evac." Phil says.

Nick and Agent Hill made their way farther down and Nick sent Agent Hill to get rid of things in phase two.

The doctor is trying to control the tesseract. Telling Nick that it is behaving and he doesnt know whats wrong.

"Where's Agent Barton?" Nick asks.

"The Hawk? Up in his nest with the girl, as usual." Selvig says.

"Agent Barton report and bring Stark with you." Nick says over com.

Clint went down first and waiting as Willa followed after him.

"I gave you this detail to keep an eye on things." Nick says.

"I see better from a distance." Clint says.

"See anything that could of turned it on?" Nick asks.

"No ones come or gone." Clint says.

"And you? Willa, did you see anything?" Nick asks.

"No. One minute it was like any other day. The next thing we know it starts well... Acting different." Willa says.

"There was nothing. If there was any tampering, sir. It wasnt at this end." Clint says.

"At this end?" Nick questions.

"Yeah the cube is a doorway into the other end of space right?" Clint questions.

"Which means the door is open on both sides. Here and space." Willa says.

Just then there was light coming from the cube and a blast opening a portal. Standing in its place was a man with a spear in hand.

"Sir, please put down the spear." Nick says.

"Yeah cause thats what you say to a man who just came from that." Willa says.

"Shush Willa." Clint says.

The man looked at the spear and fired it. As he flew up men were shooting at him. The man fought back throwing knifes and shooting the spear at people killing them or knocking them over.