Chapter 8

Everyone was in a state of panic running all of the Hella-Carrier trying to find away to stop what was happening.

"I dont know if anyone is listening to me, but I saw Barton. I think they are here to get Loki." Willa says but no one said anything.

"I guess its up too... Ow." Willa says as she hit the ground.

"Oh Wills, Im sorry. I didnt see you there." Phil says helping her up.

"I heard your message. You sure it was Agent Barton?" Phil asks.

"Well if it wasnt that guy really looked like him." Willa says.

"Everything is crazy..." Phil says.

"Where is my dad? The others where are they?" Willa asks him.

"I dont know. Just stay with me okay.. Everything will be fine.... I hope. Just try and stay in control." Phil says.

Everything was crazy and Phil just left her there. She had to keep the fire contained or she could make matters worse.

"Hill?" Nick questions over coms.

"External detonation. Number three engine is down." Maria says.

"We cant fix it while we are in the air." An Agent says.

"We lose one more engine we wont be. Some has to go out there and fix it." Maria says.

"Stark, you copy that?" Nick questions.

"Im on it.. Just please someone find Willa." Tony says.

"Dad, Im fine. Dont worry about me." Willa says not wanting anyone to know she might lose it.

"Its okay Willa. Just stay calm, dont let the fire out." Willa says to herself as she tries to keep herself out of the way and in control.

"Willa, you need to stay in control." Nick says.

"Just breathe Willa. Its okay." Steve says.

"Romanoff?" Nick questions.

"We're okay." Nat says.

She looked over at Bruce seeing him struggling wasnt a good sign. Barton and the others under Loki's control found their way in.

"Engine three. I'll meet you there." Tony says to Steve and they both went separate ways.

Down below Bruce was now losing control. He was no longer Bruce Banner he was now the Hulk. Natasha struggled her way out as he chased her.

Above it all Steve went to engine three to help Tony with in anyway that he could.

"Stark! Stark, Im here." Steve says looking down at what was broken.

"Good. Lets see what we got." Tony says flying up to the engine.

"I got to get this superconducting coolant system back online before I can access the rotors, work on dislodging the debris." Tony says pushing the piece back in place.

"I need you to get to that engine control panel and tell me which relays are in overload position." Tony says.

Steve jumped up grabbed a bar and then pulled himself over where Tony had told him too. He then pulled the engine control out and looked at it.