Chapter 6

Willa was in the storage unit trying to regain some control over herself. She was determined to show CaptainAmerica why she was here. Though it was no use. She was to unstable.

Back in the lab both Tony and Bruce were examining the scepter and looking for the tesseract.

"You know Tony, your daughter had a great gift. It has Four Evolution States. One being well getting all of the powers, Two being in full control, the other two I dont know what Evolutionary effects they are, but I cant wait to find out." Bruce says.

"You really think she can get all of whatever it is and control it all. Then have other parts to come. You think she is up for the task?" Tony asks.

"She's your daughter. You should be the one who truly believes in her. Im just a guy with a different set of change. She might just be one of the greatest heroes the world will ever see. You should be proud. You managed to raise a sweet girl all on your own. She doesnt want to hurt anyone with her newly found power and your to thank." Bruce says.

Tony slightly smiled at Banner. He should be proud of his daughter and all she can accomplish someday. Though now Tony realized that it wasnt him who raised Willa to be so kind and generous. If he was being honest with himself he barely even knew her.

Wanting to changed the subject Tony started talking about how they might be there longer then expected.

"You know, you should come by Stark Tower sometime. Top ten floors, all R&D. You'd love it. Its Candy Land." Tony says grabbing a pen type thing.

"Thanks, but the last time I was in New York, I kind of broke Harlem." Bruce says.

"Well, I promise a stress-free environment. No tensions, no surprises." Tony says and zapped Bruce with the pen.

"Ow." Bruce says and faces him.

"Hey!" Steve says entering the lab.

"Nothing?" Tony questions as he looked at the nonHulk.

"Are you nuts?" Steve questions.

"Jury's out. You really have got a lid on it, havent you? Whats your secret? Mellow Jazz, Bongo Drums, Huge bag of Weed?" Tony questions.

"Is everything a joke to you?" Steve asks.

"Funny things are." Tony says.

"Threatening the safety of everyone on this ship isnt funny. No offense, Doc." Steve says.

"Its all right, I wouldnt have come aboard if I couldnt handle pointy things." Bruce says.