Chapter 2

A/N: Just a small little edit. I made Cap the age he was in the comics. Cause I read somewhere that in the comics his birth year is 1920 and the movies made him 2 years older. So Im going with the comic age just for Steve only. The others are MCU age.

Willa was told by Nick to be aboard the carrier as we were to wait for others. She didnt know who he was asking to come, but she might have a few guesses. First one Nick wants was, Agent Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow.

Agent Romanoff was in a tight spot as she was tied up by some scumbags. When the phone rang and Agent Phil Coulson wanted to talk to Natasha.

"Put the woman on the phone now or I'll blow the block before you can reach the lobby." Phil says.

The man looked at Natasha and walked the phone over to her placing it by her ear.

"We need you to come in." Phil says.

"Are you kidding Im working." Nat says to him.

"Look you cant pull me out of this right now." Nat says.

"Natasha, Barton's been compromised." Phil says.

It was those very words that made Natasha make her escape and bet the hell out of the three men who had her captive. Once she was done she grabbed the phone and her shoes and headed out.

"Where's Barton now?" Nat asks over the phone.

"We dont know." Phil says.

"But he's alive?" Nat questions.

"We think so. I'll brief you on everything when you get back, but first we need you to talk to the big guy." Phil says.

"Coulson, you know that Stark trusts me about as far as he can throw me. Starks and their trust issues." Nat says.

"Oh I've got Stark. You get the big guy." Phil says.

Thats when Natasha knew who he was really talking about. The next one on Nick's list, Dr.Bruce Banner/The Hulk.

Bruce was in a village far way where he could help people. A little girl came running in asking for help. So he went with her and followed her into a hut only for her to quickly leave out the window.

"Should of got paid upfront Banner." Bruce says.

"You know, for a man whos suppose to be avoiding stress, you picked a hell of a place to settle." Nat says causing Bruce to turn around.

"Avoiding stress isnt the secret." Bruce says.

"What is? Yoga?" Nat questions.

"You brought me to the edge of the city. Smart. I assume the whole place is surround." Bruce says.

"Just you and me." Nat says.

"And who are you?" Bruce asks.

"Natasha Romanoff." Nat says.

"Are you here to kill me, Miss.Romanoff? Cause thats not gonna work out for everybody." Bruce says.

"No, Im here on behalf of SHIELD." Nat says.