Chapter 14

Tony had flown into the portal and Willa was a mess. Sure he gave her to SHIELD, but that doesnt change the fact that its her father.

"No. No." Willa says standing up.

Her powers all going out of control. Fire, Water and Wind coming out of her hands as the Earth shook.

"Willa you need to calm down." Steve says.

"Listen to the Captain." Thor says.

Willa was still freaking out and Steve looked up knowing they had to close the portal.

Willa wasnt in control and so Steve dropped his shield and wrapped his strong arms around Willa

Willa wasnt in control and so Steve dropped his shield and wrapped his strong arms around Willa. Forcing her arms to stay at her side.

"Let go." Willa says trying to get out of his arms.

"No." Steve says.

Willa was still struggling to get out of the Captain's grip, but he was to strong. Though Willa wasnt as weak as she seemed.

"Thor alittle help." Steve says as Willa still fought his grasp.

Steve slightly let her go and Thor helped hold her back. Two of the strongest men where having a hard time holding her back.

"For someone so small she's strong." Thor says as Willa tried to get herself from their grips.

They held Willa and Steve looked back up. Then all of the aliens started shutting down. Tony had did it and yet he wasnt back yet. It was time to close the portal.

"Close it." Steve says.

"No! Dont close it!" Willa yells still trying to get free from them.

"Romanoff, close it." Steve says.

With the scepter Nat placed it to the tesseract and shut it down. The portal started to close and so they let Willa go.

"No. Dad.. Please." Willa says crying and dropping to her knees.

The portal closed and Tony was far from gone.

"Son of a gun." Steve says.

Willa looked up and saw the IronMan suit falling from the sky. She got up slowly with the help of Steve, but Tony was coming to quickly.

"He's not slowing down." Thor says.

Thor was about to fly up and get Tony, but the Hulk beat him to it. The Hulk landed on the ground and placed Tony down.