Chapter 13

Willa looked at her hands, Thor had went off see if he could stop the cube, as Clint and Natasha looked at Willa. They noticed the look on her face. Clint went over to her and placed his hand on hers.

"Its okay Wills. Its okay. We will figure this out later. We have a fight to win." Clint says.

She would of said something, but there was no time for that as they were now being attacked. Clint nudged Willa out of the way and killed one.

Willa was trying to remember how she used her powers before though with all these new ones there was no way she could help

"Willa alittle help here." Nat says.

"I.. I.. I cant." Willa says.

"Not with the powers. You know how to fight." Clint says.

As Clint shot his arrows and Natasha shot the aliens with their own weapon. Willa took a deep breath and remembered the training they had put her through.

An Alien was gonna go to Clint when he's back was turned and Willa got there first. She got there by doing a few back handsprings and landing on the alien before breaking its neck.

"See you dont need to use the powers right now. You got this and thanks." Clint says.

More were attacking and every so often a blast of power would come out of Willa's hands. She would stop. She stopped again as the water blasted one away from her another was coming. Thankfully Steve got there just in time and blocked her.

Thor had come back and used his lightning on the aliens attacking the team.

"The power surrounding the cube is impenetrable." Thor tells them.

"Thor's right. We got to deal with these guys." Tony says over coms.

"How do we do this?" Nat asks.

"As a team." Steve says.

"I have unfinished business with Loki." Thor says.

"Yeah? Well, get in line." Clint says.

"Save it. Loki's going to keep the fight focused on us, and thats what we need. Without him, these things could run wild. We got Stark up top. He's going to need us to..." Steve says.

"Umm Cap." Willa says pointing behind him.

Bruce Banner pulled up slowly and got of the bike he was riding. The team walked over to him as he came to them as well.