Chapter 12

The portal was opening and random creatures were coming through. Tony was the only one there as he has to fight them off without help.

There was no safe place for anyone as the army attacked. Destroying the streets of New York. As it all was happening poor Willa tried to get out of the chair's grip. It just tightened.

"Man I wish I wouldnt have turned off my com." Willa says.

Where the hell was help? Loki watched as his army was causing destruction. Thor landed on near by and called his name.

"Loki! Turn off the tesseract, or I'll destroy it." Thor says.

"You cant. There is no stopping it. There is only the war." Loki says.

"So be it." Thor says.

The brothers fought one another as people down below tried to get to safety. The police showed up and they had no idea how to help.

"Umm... There is some sort of attack here and.." A cop says.

"And we are all gonna die. Hey copper why dont you help the people to safety." Willa says.

"And Willa Stark in a chair...In the street." The cop says.

Willa just needed someone to do something for the people. The team was who knows where. Just the Willa looked up again at the attack and saw a QuinJet.

"Finally." Willa says to herself.

"Stark, we're on your three headed northeast." Nat says to Tony.

"What? Did you stop for drive-through?" Tony questions.

"Swing up park. Im gonna lay them out for you." Tony says.

"Sir..." JARVIS says.

"Not now." Tony says.

"Its Willa. She's in the street strapped to some chair." JARVIS says.

"I'll get to her next." Tony says.

He lead some of the aliens to the jet. Clint and Natasha blasted them and then headed to the tower to see Thor fighting Loki.

"Nat?" Clint questions.

"I see him." Nat says.

They took aim at him, but Loki shot them out of the sky. The jet was falling as Thor and Loki continued to fight.

"Hang on." Clint says trying to control the jet.

"Wait.. Is that.." Nat questions.

"Its Willa. Im gonna land it near her." Clint says.

The jet landed very close to where Willa was. Clint, Nat, and Steve all got out of the jet. They all quickly made there way over to her.

"Hey took you long enough." Willa says.

"Save the snarky Stark stuff for later." Nat says.

"You alright?" Clint asks Willa running his hand under her chin.

"Yeah. Im okay. Just alittle stuck." Willa says.

"Then let me." Steve says.

Steve hit the chair with his shield, but nothing was happening. Willa tried to say something, but his determination for some reason stopped her. He really wanted to be the one to help her and that gave her a strange feeling she has never felt before. But she had to make him stop before he wares himself out before actually fighting the aliens.