Chapter 11

Tony flew to his tower and he saw Dr.Selvig outside with the tesseract and it was going to open a portal.

"Shut it down, Dr.Selvig." Tony says to the scientist.

"Its too late. She cant stop now. She wants to show us something... A new universe." Selvig says.

"Okay." Tony says.

He shot a blast at the tesseract, but it was blocked. There was aloud sound causing people to look up. Hidden close by was Willa on the street still stuck in the chair.

She heard the sound and smiled she knows. She knows everything will be just fine.

Tony was told that the tesseract was pure energy and unbreakable. Then he saw Loki and had another idea.

Tony headed into his tower and Loki did the same ready for a conversation with Tony.

"Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity." Loki says.

"Uh. Actually, Im planning to threaten you." Tony says.

"You should have left your armor on for that." Loki says.

"Yeah. Its seen a bit of mileage, and you've got the glow stick of destiny. Would you like a drink?" Tony asks walking over to his bar.

"Stalling me wont change anything." Loki says going closer to bar.

"No, no. Threatening. No drink? Are you sure? Im having one." Tony says.

Loki looked at Tony and then out the window. He couldnt seem to figure out what Tony was doing.

"The Chitauri are coming. Nothing will change that. What have I to fear?" Loki asks turning back to Tony.

"The Avengers." Tony says.

Loki looked at him rather confused.

"Thats what we call ourselves. We're sort of like a team. Earth's mightiest heroes type thing." Tony says pouring his drink.

"Yes, I've met them." Loki says.

"Yeah. It takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one. But lets do a head count here. Your brother, the demigod, a super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend." Tony says secretly putting something on his wrist that will call a suit.

"A man with breathtaking anger-management issues, a couple of master assassins, and you, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them." Tony says.

"That was the plan. And your little girl isnt one of you?" Loki asks trying to push Tony.

"It wasnt a very good plan. And, She is one of us. She is just the one who is most likely the one you fear most. If you didnt then you wouldnt have taken her. I wouldnt want to be you when she gets free. Cause its your head she'll come for. They say never underestimate a Stark, each generation is better then the previous. Willa, gather I havent seen her power really yet, but according to Barton. My Willa is mostly in control when she wants to hurt people she doesnt like. And right now thats you." Tony says taking a drink.

"Now when they come, and they will, they'll come for you." Tony says.

"I have an army." Loki says.

"We have a Hulk." Tony says.

"I thought the beast had wandered off." Loki says.

"You're missing the point. There is no throne. There is no version of this where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe its too much for us, but its all on you. Because if we cant protect the Earth, you can be damn well sure we'll avenge it." Tony says.

"How will your friends have time for me when they are so busy fighting you?" Loki questions stepping closer to Tony.

He tried to use the specter on Tony, but it didnt work due to Tony's reactor. He tried it again and it still didnt work.

"This usually works." Loki says.

"Well, performance issues it is not uncommon. One out of five." Tony says.

Loki then grabbed Tony by the face and threw up to the floor.

"JARVIS, anytime now." Tony says getting up.

"You will all fall before me." Loki says grabbing Tony's face again.

"Deploy. Deploy!" Tony says.

With that Loki threw Tony right out of the window. His suit finding him before he hit the ground. Now in his suit he flew back up and faced Loki again.

"And there is one other person you pissed off. His name was Phil." Tony says and blasted Loki back.

Loki hit the ground and the portal started to open. The man watching Willa saw people running and screaming and so he pushed the 18 year old in the way of running people in the streets.

He ran off himself and poor Willa was stuck in the middle of the streets stuck to a chair as people ran past. She looked up and saw the portal opening.

"Oh shit." Willa says.

A/N: Hey guys its back. Still liking this series? Let me know.