Chapter 4

Loki wasnt hiding as he entered a party full of people. He was being the distraction as Clint and other fellow waited for what they needed.

People ran out of the building as Loki put a machine in the man's eye causing it to let HawkEye steal what they needed.

Loki then walked out enjoying people running away him.

"Kneel before me." Loki say as he made more copies of himself.

"I said. Kneel!" Loki yells at them.

Afraid of what he might do the people kneeled before him. As he talked to them about how they were made to be ruled. As he gave this speech one brave man stood up.

"In the end you will always kneel." Loki says.

"Not to men like you." The man says.

Loki looked at the man and had a play to show the people what would happen if they too where to stand up to him.

Though he didnt get the chance because when he shot at the man. The man was protected was by a shield blasting it back knocking Loki down. 

"You know, the last time I was in Germany, and saw a man standing above everyone else, we ended up disagreeing." Steve says making his was through the kneeling crowd.

"The soldier." Loki says standing back up.

"The man out of time." Loki says.

"Im not the one whos out of time." Steve says.

Then the Quinjet appeared in the sky and had a gun aiming at Loki.

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down." Nat says from the jet.

Loki didnt like that so he shot at the jet, but they moved quickly. Then Steve threw his shield at Loki.

The people ran in fear as CaptainAmerica and Loki fought.

"Kneel." Loki says holding the staff to Steve's head.

"Not today." Steve says and moved out of his way.

"That guy is all over the place." Nat says looking down at the battle below.

Just then the music in the jet had changed. And a voice appeared.

"Agent Romanoff. You miss me?" Tony questions.

The loud music caught the attention of both Steve and Loki. Loki was the blasted back and knocked over. Tony landed and aimed all he had at Loki.

"Make your move, Reindeer Games." Tony says.

Instead of fighting back Loki changed his clothes into something else and raised his hands in defeat.

"Good move." Tony says making his weapons go away.

"Mr.Stark." Steve says.

"Captain." Tony says.

The two got Loki onto the Quinjet and as Loki just sat there Steve had some concerns.

"I dont like it." Steve says.

"What, Rock of Ages giving up so easily?" Tony questions.

"I dont remember it being that easy. This guy packs a wallop." Steve says.

"Still, you are pretty spry for an older fellow. What's your thing, Pilates?" Tony asks.