➳ part four

a/n: hiya!! i decided to begin adding music at the beginning!! lmk if i should keep doing this in the comments X3

The snowy season has rolled around, winter break beginning. The big three were invited to join a few friends on a ski trip and invited Y/N along.

When they met up early, the morning schedule for the bus to take them to the resort, Y/N noticed something.

"Tamaki, where's Akane?" Y/N asked, turning over to him

"She's spend-ing break with her fa-mily, s-o she couldn't join us" Tamaki said

"That's unfortunate" Y/N said, no venom coming from their voice as they spoke

Tamaki only nodded as they boarded the bus.

Their first few days consisted of sitting in the lounge by the fireplace, sipping warm cocoa from heated mugs after hours of skiing, and spending time as friends.

One late night, everyone had already headed to bed, wanting to prepare ahead of time for their small hangovers the next morning and left Tamaki and Y/N alone in the jet-blasting waters they had previously been relaxing in.

The two just chill, relaxing in the water. Looking in each other's eyes after having been looking off into space, there's a sudden unfamiliar, yet addicting tension that arises between the two. Keeping that eye contact, Tamaki stands up and moves through the water over to Y/N. Latching his hands securely onto their lower back, he lifts them onto his lap.

"Y/N...."
"Tamaki..."
Tamaki uses one hand to grab their chin and bring them into a kiss. Y/N immediately brings their hands to his face, cupping his cheeks as they continue kissing, which then quickly but yet slowly turns into a more heated session. Y/N had been running her fingers through his long locks they couldn't help but adore, but after a few more pecks are shared, they become sober again-or sober enough to realize what just happened and take control of the situation. They both immediately back away, staring at one another, trying to catch their breath.

A now awkward silence clouds the area, before they part ways, bidding one another a goodnight.

Thank All Might for there only being one day left of their trip, so the two weren't together 24/7 for too much longer. Their friends took somewhat note of their sudden change in behavior, but they shrugged it off, thinking of it as Tamaki being the normal shy, anxiety filled boy he was, and Y/N's feelings-it was obvious, you're not smooth.

Nonetheless, they didn't voice their concerns, in fear of further awkwardness.

A few days have passed since they got back home, back to (somewhat) normal. Tamaki had still been avoiding Y/N, even during their meetings they noticed how he refrained from talking, he spoke little as possible. He sat the furthest away from them during lunch, and would take extreme measures to avoid them in the hallways. Y/N sighed, thinking back to the previous week where they were walking to the library and spotted his pointy ears behind his fluffy puffs of hair. Once noticing their presence, he swiftly turned and ran into the nearest supply closet.

Having enough of his-quite frankly, rude- behaviour, they cornered Tamaki after school, outside of the building to the side where trees hovered above them, so other students or staff members wouldn't take notice, considering Tamaki's anxiety.

'I can see you still really care about Akane, and we were just a drunken mistake' were their words. Oblivious to the slight saddening tone in her voice, he nodded, thanking them.

"No problem, bestie! We're just friends. I don't want things to change for the worse between us" Y/N said. Tamaki again only nodded, and proceeded to walk them home (despite Y/N's complaints)

a/n: i'm not very happy with how this was written, but i don't feel like editing it for the fourth time </3