➳ part seven

a/n: recommend listening to song while reading

The day had arriven. Y/N stood near the gate with their family, Mirio desperately clutching onto his older sibling's jacket they wore.

"Mirio, Y/N needs to go. You have to get to school, too." their parents reminded them. Mirio nods, giving one last squeeze. He gives a kiss to their forehead before letting go, allowing their parents and grandmother to give their hugs goodbye. Y/N watches as the four of them walk the other way (well, granny skrrt skrrts- but that's besides the point). They don't make it very far, before Mirio turns around, running back over to hug them one last time before the plane takes off.

Y/N lets out a gasping laugh, hugging back. He lets go shortly after and runs to catch up with their parents and pushes granny in her wheelchair. They don't look back after that. When they're out of sight, Y/N turns back around, going to find a place to sit until their flight. They whip out their phone and watches haikyuu tik toks.

"Flight to Orlando, Florida! Flight to Orlando, Florida!" Y/N turns off their phone and puts it inside their jacket pocket, making sure to save the fanmade art of Oikawa doing the wap. Standing up, they grab their luggage and smiles as they walk toward the gate, a new adventure awaiting.

"Y/N!" A voice calls out, puffing desperately

Turning around, they see the indigo coloured tufts of hair they imagined running their fingers through. They belonged to the boy they unrequitedly fell in love with, standing directly in front of them.

"D-Don't leave me..." He whispers, huffing for breath, hugging them desperately

"Tamaki-"

They're quickly stopped by the feeling of his lips being slammed against their's, the somewhat-familiar feeling coming back again. They break out of the kiss almost immediately

"Tamaki you're with Aka-"

"I broke up with her"
"I'm sorry for not realizing it sooner and arriving later than I planned,, but Y/N, you're the one. You said it once before you didn't want things to change for the worse between us (a/n: i think that was like chapter 4 or sum??). I don't want them to either. Being with you changes things for the better. You leaving would change things, change them for the worse. I know this is your dream job, and I'm a jerk for asking you to give it up, but stay, stay for me. You're the one who when I see walking down the hallways, my face lights up. To spend the rest of my highschool days with and so forth. You're the one I want to be my mad scientist. You're the one for me.

Nobody compares to you.."

"I-I love you..."

"I-"

End of book one :)