➳ y/n moves in- filler pt two

a/n: hi i'm deciding to update every 3-4 days instead bcuz i can

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

He's been hearing that noise on repeat since she was transported to the hospital. If you looked at him, you would see the dark bags located under his eyes. If you asked him, you would know that since they got there two days ago, he hasn't slept since.

A knock was heard from the door. Tamaki slowly rose up from where his head had been resting on the bed beside Y/N.

"You should really get some rest. They're expected to wake up soon. They should make a full recovery, I'm assuming you'll want to see them when she wakes up." The voice of the nurse calls out.

Tamaki's eyes widened, despite how tired they were. The nurse left with a small smile, closing the door behind her. He turns his head back to Y/N, determined to stay awake to see them.

He fell asleep within five minutes. Another ten go by, and e/c eyes begin to open. Gently sitting up, they take note of the head resting on her lap. Smiling gently, they begin softly running their fingers through his hair. Seeing the bags underneath his eyes, they let out a silent gasp.

"Hasn't slept since you got here, Miss Togata." Y/N's head tilts up, their hand not leaving his hair, and sees the same nurse from earlier resting against the door.

"Your boyfriend is a very kind gentleman. Definitely a keeper~"

"H-He's not my boyfriend!" Y/n stutters, removing their fingers from his head.

"Oh, my bad! Sorry for the mess up. He's been sitting next to you since you got here, so I figured you must've been together, or shared some sort of feelings for each other" Y/N's lack of response made the nurse throw a teasing grin toward them. Y/N blushed, turning their head away, the butterfly flying past the window on the opposite side of the room suddenly becoming so interesting.

"I'm just messing with you. Here, eat something. You must be hungry. I'll leave you alone now" The nurse left after placing a tray of food beside Y/N. They looked back at Tamaki, smiling.

"Y/N!!" Three voices yell out, causing Y/N to jump, even Tamaki was startled awake.

"Thank goodness you're awake" Their mother called out

"M-Mom, Dad!" Y/N's parents hug them tightly, Tamaki had quickly gotten up once seeing them running towards the two of them. Quite terrifying, to be honest-especially having been resting so peacefully only seconds before, a strange feeling touching his hair. Comforting, but he was unable to pinpoint what it was (Not wanting to be up all night thinking about it, he passed it off as the wind and refused to think about it anymore). But back to your regularly scheduled program, Y/N Togata, our main protagonist.

"Y/N!!" Mirio calls out, joining the hug as well. Y/N looks over to Tamaki, and holds out their hand. He stares down at their hand in confusion before holding their hand, smiling. Y/N smirks before pulling him forward, joining the hug.

"Sorry to intrude, but-" The doctor stands in place at the door, staring at the dog pile on the bed in front of him. The nurse follows behind him. Seeing the group, she lets out a few giggles.

"Alright yunno what, hope this isn't illegal- I'm joining them-" The doctor says, going over and joins the hug, to which the nurse bursts out into euphoria.

"Back to a more serious note" The doctor stands back up, adjusting his coat.

"The bullet was able to be removed without major harm or difficulty, and it didn't infect anywhere, however you will be on bed rest for a while" The doctor explained

Y/N nods, thanking him.

"You're welcome. I'll leave you alone now" The doctor and nurse exit the room, closing the door.

A few days pass, Y/N thrilled to be leaving the hospital. Seeing as they managed to heal quicker than expected, they were also able to leave. Unfortunately, they were unable to return to work just yet, but leaving the hospital had shown good progress.

"Are you sure you two don't need any help?' Y/N asks

"Yeap. You still need to relax. You just got out of the hospital after being shot in the leg. Just stay on the couch. There are only these few boxes left" Mirio gives his signature thumbs up, leaving more of the weight to Tamaki

"M-Miri-" Tamaki was fumbling with the unexpected weight

"Oh! Sorry, Tamaki!" Mirio apologizes, and quickly grabs hold of the box the two had been carrying. They finish loading the boxes into their rented van shortly after.

"I can walk, you know!" Y/N squeals, feeling the two lift them up from their previous spot on the couch.

"We just want you to take it easy, that's all!" Mirio exclaims, to which Y/N groans

"Oh, I'll get the door" Mirio shuffles Y/N more into Tamaki's grasp so he has a better grip before letting go to open the door in front of them

Y/N's face flushes, being carried out to the car in Tamaki's arms. He plops them down in the backseat, and the three of them drive to the Togata household. When they arrive, Y/N notices their grandmother rolling her wheelchair to the front porch, giving a small wave to the vehicle that was stopping at the front of the house with a soft smile. They gasp, immediately opening the door-the car barely having come to a complete stop-, and jumps out, running towards the elderly woman.

"Y/N!" Mirio calls out, opening the driver's door and turns his head to watch them running off.

They almost topples over the few small steps, but is able to regain balance before falling. When they reach her, they gives her grandmother a hug.

"Did you hurt yourself just now?!" Their grandmother exclaimed, concern apparent on her face

"I'm fine, Mirio is just being dramatic" Y/N says

"You should still be careful" She sighs

"I know, I know. I was just excited to see you again"

"Well, who wouldn't be?" The elder woman does a dramatic hair flip

"Whoah, slow down there Beyoncé" Y/N's father steps outside

"I'm a better dancer though" She pouts, squinting

"Mother, you're in a wheelchair-" He sighs

"I can still throw down! I don't need this old hunk of junk" (a/n: it was requested by a friend to be throw it back) she stands up and begins doing the orange justice, sunglasses covering her eyes

Mirio and Tamaki have been standing by Y/N on the deck, watching the older woman. They all blink in sync, before bursting into a fit of heaving laughter. "Go granny! Go granny!" Y/N chants Her father gives a soft sigh, going back inside.

Y/N's grandmother finishes her sick dance moves before giving her another hug. "Welcome home" and a kiss to her forehead

a/n: i apologize for this, i tried to be humorous </3