Table of Contents

I'll just keep adding order-wise descriptions of the chapters here so that in case any of you wanna come back for one, you can find it easily. (I really hope you come back tho)

1. Gift from the stars
Everyone gets a special power for twenty-four hours on their seventeenth birthday. Church boy Taehyung kept praying for a power to speak without stuttering for once.
....What he gets however is way beyond his prayers.

2. Hitching it right
There's a solid reason why Jungkook drinking alcohol is a big no-no in the group.

3. The lucky curse
One fairy of music who lost his art.
Other witch of medicine, Cursed to a diseased heart.
Do they meet somewhere?
Do the Lord they outsmart?

4. Ticking Tok
Jungkook and disasters are first cousins! But Taehyung doesn't really mind being in-laws with them.

5. It's unfair
Hoping that the dusk arrives, for the dawn is a little too bright for me.

6. Brat
Taehyung is a brat, periodttt

7. Last song
No chord that matches
No note that justifies
Jimin hands the lyrics two years later
To a song Taehyung can never compose

8. Ello mate
It's funny how fate works, one day you're hand washing all your underwears to save laundry money; next day you're standing in the biggest party with a press conference?!

9. Iron Man at work
Just your off the bucket DILF Tae with broke college boy Jungkook kicking it off, literally.

10. First Song
It's Taehyung's chance to tell out his heart. Only the addressee is now far gone.
(By sara_the_book_worm )

11. Lights, Camera, Reality
Taehyung and Jungkook sit down for the first ever up-and-close interview on their relationship

12. Window
Nerd and nerd could either go very wrong or very right. How for Jungkook on Taehyung it went both ways?

13. Nothing
There's nothing like doing nothing with you.

14. Signs to pretty
Taehyung likes to draw his own assumptions and some how each one of them work in his favours so he doesn't mind the chaos they accompany.

15. Stay
But I think that it's best if we both stay
Stay, stay, stay, stay, stay

16. Suck off
Taehyung finds himself heartbroken at the fact that Jungkook is heartless?

17. Grounded
Born into the riches, all his life Taehyung was only trained to aim for the clouds.
So excuse his (extreme) infatuation with the broke college boy Jungkook, who brings him down so fondly that Taehyung is left nothing but grounded.

18. Two of Me

This is an epilogue for my story Eyes Never Lie. Filled with spoilers and hardly understandable to someone who hasn't read that. Please read the book first!

19. If we never met
Jungkook never even wants to wonder what would've happened had he not met Taehyung.

20. Good boy
Taehyung found things in Jungkook he never knew he needed. (Nsfw)

21. Atticates

Flashfic entry for the Authors Unite server. Thought I'd publish it here.

22. Hands
Jungkook really isn't stopping until he makes Taehyung believe in soulmates

23. The Beach
Taehyung finds his solace in a closure on the beach.

24. Begin Again
On a Wednesday, in a cafe, he watches it begin again.

25. Braid
Halloween with Taekook, get ready for a ride

26. Dancey-Dance
Just your bad boy and his lovesick heart

27. Seventh Life
How many lives are enough for a revenge?
How many times can one die at the hands of a lover?

28. Sheep amongst the horses
Whoever thought you need a live potion to win the prince over certainly never knew of hair beads.

29. Intermediate
On the strongest of his days, Taehyung decides he isn't going to hold Jungkook back anymore.
On the worst of his days, Jungkook finds out that Taehyung isn't going to hold him anymore.