Part 2

A boy in the line spoke " he is of no use mam you don't need to ask him anything! " Ondre was in the edge of tears. Even though he was 20 years old and taller than me I hugged him tightly as he broke down into tears . He cried in my shoulder .

 You have no right to talk to him like that , he is  strong and I am going to adopt him so keep your mouth shut . I spoke . I knew he had talent so I was going to adopt him . Once he heard what I said he stopped crying and wiped his tears and spoke Really? Yes Dre you are coming with me ok, now don't cry we will talk in the car and let me sign your papers. I spoke

Ok he spoke sadly. I was confused,Miss Rogers can me and ondreaz have a time alone I spoke . Sure she answered as she took the boys and closed the door. Hey you know you can tell me anything right? Yes he spoke . Then tell me what is going on and why aren't you happy to get adopted? I am going to miss my brother.

 He spoke as a few tears fell from his eye . Why didn't you tell me you had a brother, we are going to adopt him too, are you happy now. I Spoke. Yes he said with a big smile. Ok now go pack your bags and your brothers. I said thank you he spoke giving me a hug again.

I went to miss Rogers and spoke. Can I have both the lopez brother's report? Sure, here you go! She said as she gave it to me I read it and I got really emotional as both of them were sexually assaulted and kidnapped,  their parents died and they are staying here. I pushed the tears and signed the papers.

We are here annika! Ondre spoke. Hey bub! I say as I hugged him and his brother who is 18 years old. So what's your name? I asked . My name is Antonio Levi lopez or Tony lopez. He spoke. Well ondre and Tony you are getting adopted today. I spoke.

We went outside as their mouths were open as they saw my tesla. You are rich! Spoke Tony . Yup!I say as I put their bags and ondreaz dat in the front and Tony in the back. Guys don't get overwhelmed I have a mansion a s a lot of cars and Dre you have a license? Ya kinda! He spoke . Don't be shy! I said as I put locked my hand with his.

He smiled in response . Well Tony i will give you a blue lambo and Dre's  is green . What that's too much !they both spoke. So Tony i will get you a license after a month while tomorrow. Ondre I will teach you how to drive a lambo tomorrow. I say with a smile . You are the best he said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek . I blushed.

Bro she is blushing!! Spoke Tony . Ok enough of that, I say changing the subject