Part 20

We got up as I went downstairs to find canes and I rushed there cuz I was hungry. I thought you would like canes! Spoke sofia doing homework. Thanks! I replied. I saw as ondre came downstairs as he sat next to me and I fed him.

Bubba I will take you on a date today! He spoke. I frowned, I don't think I can't ondre there is something Thomas petrou told me to tell you guys. I spoke. He frowned as he spoke. Just this last time -pl--s? He spoke as he chocked. I will let me tell you guys the deal first. I replied . What deal? He questioned.

Take a seat and Sofia can you go upstairs? I Spoke . Sure! she replied. They both sat on the couch with me. Guys the time has come. I spoked. This is it? Spoke tony. Now? Spoke dre. Ya guys I am proud of you guys and the time has come when you flourish,become influencers, have a family,get married,have kids,have a fan bace. 

Tomorrow are your tickets to LA in the morning 5 am. I spoke. We all were in tears as they both hugged me. Tony why don't you spend your last moments with sofia? I spoke. Ye--s he replied. Me and Dre looked at eachother. He suddenly grabbed me as we made out a tear fell down as we pulled out. I will miss you! I spoke as he hugged me. I will miss you too! I spok.

He went to the BMW as he sat in with me. Where are you going? I asked. Our first and last date. He replied blankly as he pulled to the 🌴 beach. I was happy I really needed peace. Thank you for everything you did for me! He spoke as we sat down on the ground.