Part 7

I ran to my room and locked the door. Why am I always ignored am I not good enough or am I useless. I always do everything to help anyone I see. But God never returns me the favor. I have been hurt so many times. I am used to it but with ondreaz it was different. And then I got a knock on the door. Pls leave me alone! I shout to whoever was their. I knew that nothing could happen. And if we even had something it would have ended because they have to leave to another state. 

I can't even go with them cuz I have to help other people from the orphanage to find their ways but then I get a text from Tony saying" ondre has got a girl that he is talking to today,freshen up cuz she wants to see you and she seems really nice not those gold diggers" ok I am coming in 5 min.  I sighed and I was happy that ondreaz found the one for him. I got dressed and put makeup as I went down stairs.

There was a beautiful girl who was perfect, I started to feel insecure . I had never felt that in my life but it happened . Hey gorgeous! I spoke to the girl. Hey miss patnaik. She said holding her hand out as ondreaz was seeing both of us  as confused. I shook it and gave her a hug. Well you can call me Annie and I am ondre's friend. Ya and I am rachel. 

Well why don't you stay here for lunch, I will be cooking . I don't want to pressure you Annie . She spoke . No girl you are not a pressure . Why don't you and Dre go to his room and I will finish cooking. I said. Thank you so much ! She replied . Once they went I started feeling insecure and covered my stomach. Hey Annie why are you insecure as I know you are fond of yourself . Tony spoke. It's nothing. I replied . I made..

Guys good is ready!! I shouted

Guys good is ready!! I shouted. They came running down and say on the dining table. Wow! Annie it's so good! She spoke . Thanks I know how to cook from one of my friend who was a mastershef. I spoke 

We all finished lunch. As she spoke. Bye guys I got to go! She spoke. Bye bubba! She said to ondreaz again. I felt insecure again in front of the girl. She saw me being insecure and held my hand. And said something that I knew she was perfect for dre.......

GIRL WE ARE DRE'S OK IT IS JUST A TWIST AT THE END WE BOTH WILL BE TOGRTHER