Part 21

Buns it's my duty to help everyone and remember I am really proud of you don't ever mention my name there try to forget about me. I spoke How? You saved me and helped us to what we are now I will never forget you. You are the best thing happening in this dream. He spoke. Last that I want to tell y ou. I spoke.

What? He replied.The lock that you are wearing I said pointing at it. Do you want it back? He asked. No, I want to show you something. I spoke as I took his necklace key. Which I wear every time and opened the lock as I was close to his face because I opened the lock with the lock chain on my neck. I opened the lock as there was a note. I handed him the note as he opened it.

I love you! Was written on the paper. A tear fell from his eye. Dre this will be with you for ever the key is with me forever and when ever we meet we can open the lock to find another sentence it is actually your choice in wearing it. I spoke. I will obviously wear it! He spoke as he hugged me. Wanna put it back? He asked.

I put the note back as I locked it. As I Was near his face he cupped my face and kissed me. I kissed back. I am gonna miss you so much! He spoke. Me too! I replied as I smiled. Wanna go home and pack? I asked nooo! He whined. Let's go! I picked him up as we went in the car.