Part 14

Hi I am Annika! And I am ondreaz! Hi my name is sofia! She spoke. So what do you want to be of your goal?I asked . I have always wanted to become a doctor and save the society. She spoke. Ok that's nice can you give us some time? I asked. Sure! She replied. We went to the side as ondre started to speak. I feel like she can do something like how do we know if she is good? He asked. I know biology(for real life) I will ask her questions. I spoke

Ok go on he spoke as he hugged me. Hey Sofia can I ask you some qustions? Sure! She said . What is the most specialized tissue in our body. I asked a tough one. Nervous tissue. She spoke. I smiled as I fired another question. In kingdom classification name the 5 classifications and who made it? Kingdom Monera,Protista,Plante,animilia,fungi. And Robert H whittaker did.I was surprised by her response as it was difficult. ( it took me a week to remember this for my exams in real life cuz I want to become a doctor)

Dre can you come here! I spoke . She passed the test pack your bags and come down. I say smiling. Wow I knew she is going to pass it even though I didn't understand anything! He spoke . I laughed as I kissed his cheek and went to the office. Miss Rogers can I get the file of Sofia ferrgi? Asked dre. Sure ondre! She spoke as I signed the paper. I am ready! Spoke sofia. Come.on soph! I spoke as I took her bag and we went to the car.

She sat in the back. As I started the car. So soph you will get your own room. I spoke. She became nervous and has a frown. Will you like to share your room with me? I asked. Yes! She spoke as she smiled again. Why are you scared to have your own room? Asked Dre annoyed as I had to sleep with her. It's just when ever I have  my own room I get nightmares and have asthma and anxiety attacks.

Why can't you just use an inhaler? Asked Dre still annoyed but not showing it but I knew it. Cuz it is far from that. She spoke. It's ok I will sleep with you cuz I am like your sister. I spoke.As she smiled but Dre was looking out of the window. What happens to your hand you didn't even plaster it correctly! She spoke . Really? I said. Yup! She said happily I will plaster it for you and you can sleep with your boyfriend! She spoke.

A smile grew on ondre's face as he saw Sofia letting him sleep with me. I can sleep with Tony anyways. She spoke . Ya I will sleep with dre but he is not my boyfriend! I spoke as ondre had a frown. I saw love for you in ondre's eyes. She spoke I don't know! I say as I get out of my car. And we all went inside the house. Ondre went directly to his room. I told sofia that Tony agreed with her sleeping with him. She showed me how to plaster a hand perfectly. I.was surprised at her job. Ok soph go change and tomorrow I will give you a....

A laptop for your online class for doctoring. Thank you so much!! She spoke hugging me . Your welcome! I replied. I smiled as I went to my room and changed into my pjs. I went to dre's room only to see him laying in his bed staring the ceiling. Hey bubs! I say. Why are you here who would want to sleep on her brother's bed? He spoke. Well I don't have a brother,and you are.my crush so I can sleep with you! I spoke. Well you literally told sofia that I am not your boyfriend so I will not allpw.you to sleep here. He spoke

well you are not my boyfriend or mine so I had to label it cuz we are not each others a nd you can have a girlfriend and I can't stop you. We can never be in a relationship the only thing we can do is act like a couple or we go on our own ways and I get it, I will sleep in my room. As I was going to go out of his room he spoke. Stop ✋! Can you come here pls he said sitting up and patting the place near him.

I sat there, I am sorry I couldn't understand you but can we pls cuddle and you can go out of my room anytime you want I will not be sad if mad. He spoke I smiled at him as I kissed him and we cuddled him being the big spoon. I can't wait for him to become e 21! I thought