Part 13

Well do you want to watch a movie And promise you will not leave me in the night. He asked. Ok and I have to talk to you. I spoke. What again?? He asked scared as we both got in the covers. Well I am going to adopt tomorrow! I spoke happily. I knew that you are going to leave me in the orphanage again right? He said as he had tears in his eyes and he turned his back to me. 

No bubba, I am not leaving you,I am going to adopt someone else tomorrow don't worry! I spoke as I turned him. Really? He asked . Yes, I say as I pecked his lips . Let's sleep I am tired. he spoke as as he cuddled with me me being the big spoon.  Well you are going to come with me tomorrow to pick the person. I spoke but he didn't reply as he was fast asleep 😴

I woke up at 8:00am and I still saw ondre sleeping. He is a late sleeper but a cute one. I got up as I went to my room to get ready and went downstairs there I saw Tony on his phone so I thought to scare him. I went behind him and said. BOO! aaaaaaaa. He replied. Well Antonio I have to talk to you about your birthdays. I said. Well Dre is born in April 4 and I am in August 19. He spoke

Oh a month to go for dre's birthday. I spoke. Yup. He replied. Well I a m 19, you are 18,dre is 20 so we will be 20,19,21 . I said. WAIT! He spoke. WHAT? I asked . He can drink 🍸 he always wanted to try! Spoke tony. Wait that means  I can take him to the nearest bar and have his first drink. I said clapping in the end. For now let me make some food and I will make something special today.

Because I am happy! I spoke. Yes!!! Spoke Tony happily. I made :

 I made :

Ondre just came downstairs ignoring me

Ondre just came downstairs ignoring me. Hey bub! I spoke happily. He just ignored me. I didn't want to get angry cuz I know he is ignoring me because I left first out of bed as I promised him that tomorrow I will be there with him when he wakes up. I just let it be and thought that if I speak to Tony about being here for 1.year.

Here is your food and I am gonna miss you guys after you leave in a year! I spoke. We will miss you too! Spoke Tony but nothing from dre. Ok guys I am going to go upstairs and you guys finish your food. I spoke as  I went to go upstairs but I cut the back of my hand on the slab.

Ohhhhh fuckkkk. I said holding my hand. How? Said ondre rushing to me holding my hand,I had to play with him. Why do you care? I say snatching my hand from him and going to my room as I locked the door. I sat on my bed and took the first aid box and plastered my hand properly.

I had to adopt someone new today as I got out of my roo. To see ondre sitting in the couch with his hand on his face. I felt bad so I say next to him and pulled his hand from his face but he pushed my hand which was hurt thinking I was Tony .

Owwww! I say holding hand as he heard my voice he immediately looked at my arm seeing it plastered but had tears in his eyes as he knew he hurt me by pushing my hand. Now let's go ! I said getting up but he pulled me as he cried. I hurt you so many times! He spoke sobbing . It was an accident and I forgive you! I spoke . Are you sure? He asked.

yes for sure!I replied as I took his hand and dragged him outside to my car. I will drive! I spoke. No you hurt yourself! He spoke . I am taking the tesla! I spoke . Fine. We drove off to the orphanage as we saw miss Rogers. Hello Annie and ondreaz! She spoke. Hi! We both replied. So what is it this time annie? She asked 18 years girls blond hair. I spoke