Part 15

I woke up and it was 9:00 am. God I slept in I thought as I always wake up at 8:00am . I didn't leave his room cuz I know Dre would not be happy even though he said he will be ok. I laid there playing with is hair and kissing every part of his face. Well it is a good way to wake up! He spoke as he pecked me in the lips and I smiled. Good morning. I spoke softly. Good morning love. He spoke softly. Well get up I will make breakfast and give Sofia her laptop. I spoke

Fine! He whined. I went to my room and got ready as I got downstairs I saw sofia and Tony flirting. Well hello their.lovebirds! I spoke. Oh-ya-n-oo we are no-t lo-ve bi-rd-s. Spoke both of them. Haha you guys are cute! I spoke. Sofia blushed. Hey bub! I say as ondre comes to me and hugs me. Hey bubba! He spoke as he took a seat near tony. So guys heads your food and Sofia here is your laptop.

Thank you so much annie! She spoke. And kinda is coming to teach you biology,she is coming in an hour. I spoke. Ok she said as we started eating. We finished our eating as we all went to our rooms. As I heard a knock on the door,I opened the door and there was linda. Hey linday! Hey annie! She spoke as we hugged come in this is Sofia.  I spoke. As we sat on the sofa . Who is this handsome? She spoke at ondre . Oh he is ondre. I spoke sadly but not showing it.

Hey handsome! She said as she hugged him and winked at him . I was not doing ok I was not trying to cry to day. So Linda I think you should start with Sofia and her study. I spoke. Sure let me just give him my number! She spoke. Well are you single? She asked. Um no Annie and I are talking as. He spoke. But we can work it out!.She said as she kissed Dre. My heart broke but ondre didn't kiss back but pushed her. 

I think I said stop ✋. He spoke. But I want you ! She spoke whining . Ok ma m i can't take this any more as Sofia kicked her in the leg and threw her out of our house. Don't ever disrespect my sister like that as she slammed the door shut . We had our jaws dropped at her behavior. Annie I will study on my own . Bye! She spoke as she left.

What just happened? I spoke. Basically knowing that she can kick ass . Spoke dre. Tony be careful! Both me and Dre spoke to that shooked boy.I-i-ii ok . He spoke. As I went upstairs thinking about the incident again and again. Well In the bright side ondre birthday is coming this week and only 3months left before they leave me.

I sighed as I planned everything out for his birthday   them thinking I am sad because of this linda situation there is nothing to be done ✔ he is not even min e So I don't need to over react.

I went downstairs to see Sofia giving all the answer in the online class. "Well done Sofia you should take the doctoring course from tomorrow" the teacher spoke from the computer. Thank you mam! She spoke as she closed the laptop. When she saw me we just smiled at.eachother.

GUYS COME FOR DINNER! I shouted. They all came down but ondre not even looking at me . What's wrong bub? I Spoke as I have them all of their food and sat next to ondre. I hurt you again. He spoke emotionless. It's fine she can do whatever she wants . I spoke as I pecked him. Well Vegas just got lockdown today so ondre and Tony you comewith me to get things. I spoke.

Ok they both replied happily and Tony knowing to get ondre gifts. While I distract him Tony will get his and while he distracts him. I will get mines. We wore these masks:

 We wore these masks:

Yellow one -ondre

Kiss one- Tony

pig one- mine

ok bub let's go I said as we went in the BMW as we didn't want to take 3 cars. I decided to drive and ondre in the passenger seat. We went inside the mall and sneaked all the gifts. I was so excited for his birth day.

After a week in his birthday....

Morning buns HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! I spoke as I jumped on the sleeping boy and making out with him. Thanks ! He said getting up . Well get ready and see your gifts downstairs! I spoke. Thank you.He said as he pecked my lips and spoke. You can see me change. NOPE,NO,NO,NEVER!!! I Spoke . He laughed as I got off his room. And waited for me downstairs.

He came down as me,tony and Sofia shouted HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎂AND OPEN YOUR GIFTS.!!. Thanks guys as he hugged all of us he got.....