Part 17

Ondre, you being with me is the best thing that could happen and I just didn't feel right today cuz I never make you feel happy. Like today I had hope that you would like by gifts and i wanted to make you happy today I don't even know if I should spend the next 3 months even with you before you leave that is why I don't want to go to lunch and I know I will cause trouble and nothing else and I know you will say that it is nothing but I feel it that's why. I spoke.

So you are not coming with me to lunch? He asked sadly. No, and it is for the best. I spoke. He sighed in reply and just got up about to leave as I ran before him. Ondre wait! I spoke as I held his hand. Go have your peace I will just go too boa to eat my food with the others! He spoke angrily. Dre I didn't mean to hurt you! I spoke. Well you did happy? He spoke with anger and questioning me.

I just let go of him as I backed away and we went in our own directions. I was not wanting to live anymore but I don't want to ruin dre's day today so I will do it tomorrow. I thought of going to boa for dre and I had to dress fancy so I went home  in my car are wore this for lunch:

 I thought of going to boa for dre and I had to dress fancy so I went home  in my car are wore this for lunch:

The key is for ondreaz lock it will always keep us connected

The key is for ondreaz lock it will always keep us connected. I slipped a tear as I wore it . It's beautiful I thought to myself. As I got to the car and picked the pink Ferrari I spoke to Sofia telling I will be coming to eat with you guys. I drove of to boa as I say Hollywood fix

FLetche: hey Annie what are you doing here

Annie : I am here for ondreaz birthday

Fletcher: So Annie Thomas is thinking of the lopez brother's joining the hypehouse. 

Annie: that will be awesome I will be really happy for them

Fletcher: Well here we have ondreaz coming.

As ondre came with a smile on his face as I came here . Annie thank you for coming ! He spoke as he hugged me tightly 

Fletcher: hey ondre what are you up to?

Ondreaz: just food with friends! 

Annie:  yup ! 

Fletcher: Well nice talking to you guys!

Ondreaz : bye!

Well Annie thanks for coming he spoke as he kissed my cheek. It's ok I spoke as we got inside we saw everyone there as well as nikita she had a crush on ondre and I felt insecure. Ondre saw me as he kissed me . You are far from that plastic! He spoke pointing to nikita . Well are you going to drink today? I Spoke hell ya! He replied as we sat and are out food nikita kept flirting with dre but I ignored it.

Ok cheers to dre! Said nikita as she kissed ondre on the cheek and they drank as they were only appropriate. Well babe ready to go? He spoke to me as I nodded. sure baby! Spoke nikita thinking it is her. Hip-hop I am not talk-i-ng to you he said drunkly.

What ever! She spoke as she left the place. Let's go I said as I took him in the car and started to drive. Baby you are so hotttt . He spoke while I was driving. I giggled as t his comment. Ok I said as we went inside out house . He took me too his room as he took of his shirt and I changed into his hoodie. We laid down and he just started to kiss my neck continuously leaving Mark's . I kissed him as we fell asleep.