Part 8

Look you don't need to be insecure, ok everyone is special and they have their own looks and pls don't do anything stupid and I want to talk to you about why did you feel insecure cuz you are a very beautiful girl, let's go and talk about it before yo do something stupid. She spoke. I nodded my head as I went upstairs . She told me to wait for her. 

ONDREAZ POV 

Buns are you ready to go? I asked rachel. Ondre I will go after sometime. She spoke. Why? I asked confused . Look Annie is insecure about herself and I know that never goes well I know she is the type of girl that might do something stupid,I have to talk to her about her feelings, she is really beautiful girl but she is questioning it. Ok . I said sadly because it is because of me she is suffering.

Bro you fucked up! Spoke tony. How? I asked him knowing the reason. Because she trusted you knowing you could hurt her feelings. I was sad but not knowing what to do.

ANNIKA POV 

She came in my room and sat done near me. What happened? She asked. It's just I am worthless like I do a lot for everyone in the world and God never returns the favor. I spoke sobbing. Every day I cry myself to sleep no one likes me and I just can't live here, the only think I have is money. But I can't buy happiness I would be more happy if I didn't have that much money and I would have a boyfriend who loves me.

I know how it feels but I know someone that has the biggest crush on you and has never broken anyone's heart and if you ever be with him pls don't break is heart. She spoke as she showed me a boy who is really handsome. Who is he? I asked. My brother. She spoke smiling . Well I see why he is so handsome. I spoke. So you admit he is good looking. Umm yess! I say blushing

So why don't you tell him to come to my house tomorrow? I ask. Fine! She spoke. Ok let's go downstairs! I said . We went downstairs and ondreaz saw me smiling and he smiled back but I ignored him as Rachel told me to ignore the person that makes you feel insecure. His smiled turned into a frown.

I was happy that tomorrow the boy is going to come . I was so excited. Bye girl! I said as I hugged her. And ondreaz waiting for a hug but I just went upstairs . I knew he was sad. The rest of the day I watched movies and made dinner ignoring dre. Tony started a conversation but failed.

The day went fast as Tony and I were in my room we watched tiktok. I was really happy for once even though being near ondreaz bothered me I just wanted to hug him but I just had to make him feel the way I felt.