Part 10

It's open. Dre said softly. I opened the door to find a sad ondre laying on his bed hugging a pillow. I felt bad even though he hurt me so much I can't hurt him cuz he is very weak and I didn't know how did he even handle it. He had his back to the door so he didn't see me. I slowly tiptoed to his bed and I touched his shoulder. What happened bub? I asked gently knowing the condition of ondre. He didn't reply I had to make him say something to me. I had to know his feelings.

Bub please speak. I say kindly as I tilted him as I saw him with blood shot eyes ,messy hair , and a frown with tears in his eyes. A tear came out of my eye knowing that I did this I made him sad. Aww bub this is all my fault ! I said as I had an anger inside me. I took the weak boy and sat him in my lap with his head on the crook of my neck. He just hugged me and we just stayed like that.

do you want to talk about it? I asked to the weak boy. Sorry but I don't have the energy can you just stay with me? He spoke softly. Ofcource buns! I spoke as I laid down with him and he cuddled with me. I had a gush of anger in me I was solo selfish I knew that he is weak and I had to take care of him but I didnt. I saw dre fast asleep. So I got downstairs to find a scared Tony tapping his foot.

Once he saw me he ran to me. Annie is Dre ok? He asked. No! I said with anger in my voice and that a warm tear rolled down my cheek. I went near the kitchen and punched the wall 5 times hardly blood leaked  from my hands and it didn't hurt cuz my anger was over in the wall. I think ondre woke up with the sound cuz he ran to me and helped my hand.  Why would you do that?! He asked . Sadly and angrily.

Before I could say anything he dragged me to the kitchen,picked me up and placed me on the counter he went to the.freezer and got ice and a first aid box. So you care about me? I asked smiling. He didn't answer cuz he was.concentrated on my hand. Once he was done he looked up and asked Why would you do it? Sadly as a tear came out of his eyes.

Thanks! I spoke not wanting to answer him and hopped off the counter. He picked me up and placed me on the counter again. Tell me! He said with anger. It's because I hurt you ok and I never hurt anyone in my life,everyone hurts me but I just keep quite handling the pain. I never hurt someone cuz I don't know what they have been through. See you hurt me but I am strong but you are weak and I hurt you! I spoke with tears in my eyes.

Annie it's ok. He spoke. No it's not, I had you hear to make you happy not to make you sad,it's just I don't thing I am even right for you I am not a good influence I don't want you to love me or be my boyfriend I just want you to be my friend at least . It's ok if you see me as a sister , at least talk to me I have been suffering . I said as I ran to my room sobbing