Notes

Hi!
Ok so I've been reading a lot of fanfics lately, about the Gallaghers and, naturally, this is the next step, I guess I knew I'd get to this point after reading soo many fics with like 4 chapters, and I always wanted more, and this way at least is my fault if it stops, or if I grow out of it... but yeah another reason is that I hadn't seen any recent fanfics, except one about Liam but now I'm infatuated with Noel so yeah.

About the timeline, I'm gonna try to make it as correct as I can, but there may be some mistakes. If you want, point them out, I could try to fix them.

I'm not from the uk so Idk how exactly to show the mancunian accent without looking stupid but I'll try, and also the same with british slang.

Thank you for choosing this story! Comment any ideas or grammatical errors, please.

In other notes:

I realized that it's pointless to make a playlist, I mean if you want I could do it but the recommendation (I guess) is to listen to the album or track when the characters are. I mean I'm listening to the song/album that I write when I do (most of the times) but idk do what you want ;)

About the writing itself, it could be messy cause I have too many ideas in mind and also I'm not quite sure how to write them so... yeah.

Enjoy!

Edit: hey so... the writing style is a bit off the first few chapters, I plan to fix it but if you keep reading it gets better, sorry.