8

He kissed me, opening and closing his mouth with a slow pace, making me only want more.

His hand was on my knee, caressing my leg, scratching it even, but softly.

I could hear his faint groans in my mouth as my hand travelled to his skull, gently pulling his hair.

Then I felt his hand stop in my thigh, pausing the kiss, keeping his head close to mine. His nails slowly letting go of my skin.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

"El, I'm really tired, y'know"

"Oh, alright" I said getting some inches back enough to see his, indeed, very tired eyes closing.

"Can we just, sleep instead?" He said.

"Yeah" I said with a reassuring smile helping him stand up. We were both pretty drunk too.

We took off our shoes and some items of clothing. I opened his bed and we laid in there, he was spooning me with his arm around my waist, I could feel his warm embrace calming every thought in my head. His head buried in my neck, leaving me to hear his breaths and feel his heartbeat, drifting me into a calm and peaceful sleep.

***

The next morning I woke up a little bit confused since I had an arm around my waist, but quickly I remembered where I was and whose arm this was.

"Good morning, love" said Noel against the back of my neck with a raspy voice.

"Hi" I said turning around to face him, kissing him slowly, pulling on his bottom lip carefully. "What time is it?"

"Quarter to twelve"

"When was Liam coming home?"

He suddenly opened his eyes.

"Fuck"

We jumped out of bed and dressed as fast as we could.

"At what time did he say he was coming back?!" I tried not to yell.

"I don't know! He said early" said Noel putting his trousers on.

"Mam! I'm back" we heard Liam say, muffled, due to the multiple doors between us.

We froze and looked at each other in panic.

I turned to the window and stepped out on that piece of roof I had climbed on my whole life.

"Careful" said Noel with half his torso out the window, giving me a peck on the lips, before I went down and hid on the other side of the wall, putting my shirt on.

"Alright?" I heard Liam say.

"'Ello"

"You had a bird here?"

"Yeah"

"Sound"

I breathed out in relief and climbed down quietly. Then, finish dressing properly and walked fast out of their backyard to mine as discreet as I could, sneaking into my room.

When I walked downstairs my mum was drinking some tea reading the paper.

"How was last night?"

"What?" I said like I hadn't heard her.

"You came back after I went to bed"