13

(Omg he's gorgeous)

***

We'd drank but we weren't pissed.

... and he went along with it pretty quickly.

I didn't know what to say or do, I was kinda mad at myself but it didn't feel like a mistake. Though I'm sure it should've felt like one.

"Liam?"

He turned to face me "Mm?"

I sat up enough to kiss him.
Then I bit my lip and I tried to smile sideways. "Wanna go upstairs?"

He looked at me and nodded.

We fixed ourselves and walked in silence to my room.

I didn't know what to think even, so as soon as we were inside the room I pushed him against the wall and pressed our lips together roughly, pushing him by the shoulders.

He went along with it but didn't seem very eager. But after a while, he participated more and let me push him onto the bed, and we started taking our clothes off, me faster than him. This time I was in control.

I took his shirt off and then mine. While I did that he unbuckled his almost loose belt.

This time we were in my room and it was less 'in the heat of the moment' like before, still being quite intense, so I got time to take a condom out of some drawer. On my way back to him I took the rest of my clothes off and went on top of him.

He put on the condom and I started riding him. He was groaning and cursing beneath his breath.

I came before him and I kept going until he got off.

I got off of him and laid on his side. After a few seconds, he started caressing my back gently and then fell asleep.

I turned around slightly. He looked so soft, I couldn't help but feel the need to avoid every last thought in my head.

***

Friday

I woke up alone in my room, I got up and sat on the edge of the bed. I guess it was still early or Liam hadn't left because I saw his t-shirt still on the floor, so I put on some shorts and his shirt and went downstairs to find him standing around with only his trousers on looking for something to eat.

"What time is it?" I said.

"Round 8" he said opening the fridge.

I walked to him and stood by his side as we looked at basically no food.

"My mam's been working late and I forgot to go grocery shopping" I explained

"It's alright, it's not empty" he reassured me. "We can share these last pieces of bread and I'll find some tea or summat"

I chuckled lightly and smiled at him. "I think we have tea"

***

After we had breakfast he went back to his house and kissed me goodbye at the door.
I showered and walked to work, since on Fridays we open and close a few hours later.

On my way there I went to go get the pill, I was more confident this time.

I requested it, paid and left it in my backpack, I had 5 days so, I planned to take it before bed or something.

That afternoon I went over to Maggie's.

"Hi Maggie"